Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Husband and wife

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 01:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Husband and wife

A husband a wife got into the conversation what [/align]would happen if one of them died. The wife (being[/align]the kind support woman that she is of course) asked[/align]what would happen if she died and if he would[/align]remarry.[/align][/align]WIFE: "Would you remarry?"[/align][/align][/align][/align]HUSBAND: "No...."[/align][/align][/align][/align]WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do."

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)

WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to

do"

WIFE: "Would you give her my jewelry?"

HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."

WIFE: "Would you take her golfing with you?

HUSBAND: "Yes, those are always good times."

WIFE: "Would she use my clubs?

HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: -- silence --

HUSBAND: "****."[/align]

Old 02-01-2007, 01:27 AM
Default RE: Husband and wife

haha...good one
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited by Brandon77; 04-09-2011 at 04:35 AM.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:30 AM
Retired Moderator

Telgren, have you been married before? If not, you don't know how true this is...silence is deadly, my friend. I would rather have my wife call me a f_ck face than have her be quiet...makes me afraid to go to sleep (of course this is said in fun, as mysilent wife watches my every move).

Old 02-01-2007, 01:35 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Telgren, have you been married before? If not, you don't know how true this is...silence is deadly, my friend. I would rather have my wife call me a f_ck face than have her be quiet...makes me afraid to go to sleep (of course this is said in fun, as mysilent wife watches my every move).
Am married for over four wonderful years now (if you are reading this babe love ya). I know just how bad the silence can be. I have to agree that its better if she is yelling, because silence is such a bitch. Then again there are the two sides to every story so here goes another old joke:

1. HER DIARY

Saturday night I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too.

When we got home I felt as if had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. he seemed distant and absent.

Finally I decided to go to bed, about 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. I decided that I could not take it anymore so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do, I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

2 - HIS DIARY

Today the Lakers lost, but at least I got laid.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:43 AM

TELGREN you've become quite the comedian lately.Are you taking it on the road?

Old 02-01-2007, 01:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn telgren, keep em comin.
I'm *****!!

Old 02-01-2007, 01:46 AM

Hey that is my life story RRasco. She won't talk to me when I go to watch Formula One races. She doesn't want to hear how Ferrari did something wrong. I like both of them though.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:58 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: telgren

Am married for over four wonderful years now (if you are reading this babe love ya). I know just how bad the silence can be. I have to agree that its better if she is yelling, because silence is such a bitch. Then again there are the two sides to every story so here goes another old joke:

1. HER DIARY

Saturday night I thought he was acting weird...I don't know what to do, I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

2 - HIS DIARY

Today the Lakers lost, but at least I got laid.
You don't even have a clue as to how close this resembles my life...I don't know whether to call youYoda or a$$hole. Godbless you, either way, sir!