Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How much for the Magnet?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much for the Magnet?

So I am knew to street bikes and EVERYONE I know seems to talk about how much of a chick magnet bikes are. I have not had mine out very long or had much experience with chicks yet but I thought it would be fun for everyone to share their stories about how your bike helped you get some girl (or guy) "of your dreams". Before anyone tries to bash me let me say I did not get the bike for girls at all, I bought It because I absolutely love riding and I did it for myself.. Again I cant start the stories yet so lets hear what you all got!

edit: Sorry my title sucks. I was gonna do some type of borat spin off but changed my mind

Last edited by karl10250; 04-14-2011 at 12:26 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:43 PM

cant tell u my stories they are all x-rated!!! just make sure her vageen dont hang like sleave of wizard! lol

Old 04-14-2011, 12:46 PM
Banned
Old 04-14-2011, 01:32 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

beleive it or not this fascination women may or may not have with your ride, will become more of a annoyance than anything...

heard tons of stories of women knocking guys bikes over trying to sit on them when they arent there..... as for me i eliminated people messing with mine by installing a alarm haha..

I am married (21 so im not old) and my wife hates my bike so i guess I dont have many stories to share lol

Old 04-14-2011, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by __Z__
beleive it or not this fascination women may or may not have with your ride, will become more of a annoyance than anything...

heard tons of stories of women knocking guys bikes over trying to sit on them when they arent there..... as for me i eliminated people messing with mine by installing a alarm haha..

I am married (21 so im not old) and my wife hates my bike so i guess I dont have many stories to share lol
ditto, married, 27, and my wife wants nothing to do with my bike.

btw, Z: your wife pics in the ride of the month thread look nothing like in your sig. i still say the girl in your sig is a little kid. lol

Old 04-14-2011, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by pittsm
ditto, married, 27, and my wife wants nothing to do with my bike.

btw, Z: your wife pics in the ride of the month thread look nothing like in your sig. i still say the girl in your sig is a little kid. lol

lol my sig pic is only like 2 years old, wife has her hair dyed black, and is wearing it down

my rotm pics its blonde/brown and shes wearing it up lol...

i think she is gonna take more pics for me this weekend (and were talking about dying her hair black again)... i didnt have much luck with lighting yesterday

but def the same person

Last edited by __Z__; 04-14-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My Buddy has a 03 F4i Mint condition.
Took it to the bar to try to pick up a chick. (wasn't drinkin)
2 girls wanted to sit on his bike to take a picture and what do you know over the bike goes $900 in repairs and they said sorry and left.
And he bit the bullet because he didn't want to tell them they were paying for it, he just said its ok just some scratches.

So long story short, He got $900 in repairs and no girl.

Old 04-14-2011, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by jeffjones
My Buddy has a 03 F4i Mint condition.
Took it to the bar to try to pick up a chick. (wasn't drinkin)
2 girls wanted to sit on his bike to take a picture and what do you know over the bike goes $900 in repairs and they said sorry and left.
And he bit the bullet because he didn't want to tell them they were paying for it, he just said its ok just some scratches.

So long story short, He got $900 in repairs and no girl.
damn.. sounds like I am getting an alarm and a tazer to make sure they listen..

Old 04-14-2011, 02:07 PM

recommend the spy5000 you can pick it up on ebay for around 120 comes with a proximity sensor as well

Old 04-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by __Z__
recommend the spy5000 you can pick it up on ebay for around 120 comes with a proximity sensor as well
Whats the proximity sensor?

I have the Gorilla and it has the ignition, sensitivity and if it is lifted of the kickstand, And all of them are adjustable.
I have mine set so if you touch it (orstrong wind) it gives a warning chirp and if you lift it off the kickstand or turn it on the alarm will go off.

Quick Reply: How much for the Magnet?