Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How I pissed my MSF Instructor off!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 02:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How I pissed my MSF Instructor off!!!!!

Well I had to take the MSF Course again due to a crazy speeding ticket. Due to the fact that i am in the military they are sticklers for safety, so they MADE me take it again. Well we were out on the range this weekend and they put us on the usual 250cc bikes. Well they had us start out with the regular walking the bike to help us find the friction points... blah blah blah... Well then came the turns so i lean in the turn too much for a SAFETY course and scrape the pegs on the ground.... So the instructor said i was going too fast... which was not the case at all... Anyways, then i am taking the S type turn and i do it again on both sides, so they call me out of the riding bunch and say that i need to stop doing that... I can't help it, i was just turning.. so the rest of the day i was going slow as hell trying not to scrape the pegs again.... it was kinda fun to see the instructors watching me knowing i ride just as good as them.... :-)

Old 03-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Default RE: How I pissed my MSF Instructor off!!!!!

Thats hilarious.
They were just jealous because they couldnt scrape their pegs in the corners.

Daniel Thompson

Old 03-27-2006, 02:13 PM

Bad boy! [8D]

Old 03-28-2006, 09:54 AM

Did the same thing!! It was great! But, mine was just to get my license, cause I was under 21 at the time. And, in the great state of FL, you've got to take the MSF course. But, yeah, dragging the pegs on a Honda Rebel 250 and watching everyones reactions is a great feeling

Tylor

Old 03-28-2006, 12:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

****.....when i took the course the instructor was the one dragging the pegs on the rebel 250. he kept telling us we were going to slow and to lean more, it wont fall over.

Old 03-28-2006, 10:02 PM

That's funny. You should've revved it way up, dumped the clutch, pull up hard on the bars and scraped the tail light on the ground.

Old 03-29-2006, 12:05 AM

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

That's funny. You should've revved it way up, dumped the clutch, pull up hard on the bars and scraped the tail light on the ground.
On a Rebel 250? Have you ever ridden one of those things? Lol! I rode one in my course and the thing was ridiculously gutless. I actually had a hard time keeping up to the speed limit when we went out on the road ride. Would be funny to see tho,if anyone could do it.

Old 03-29-2006, 02:05 AM

i still have to take an MSF course. i should scrape the pegs on purpose

Old 03-29-2006, 03:32 AM
Retired Super Moderator

My MSF instructor was the same way. We had a couple Buell Blast 500's, and he loved when i'd drag the pegs. He was always tellin us to push it harder, and tryin to pack as many people as possible into that figure 8 box.....we had 9 bikes at one point.

-Adam

Old 03-29-2006, 06:39 PM

I wish my instructor was that layed back.. This guy i got tries to show off then gets pissed when i do the same thing he is doing.. Looser!! But I might do it again just to mess with him.. Are they gonna fail me for leaning too much????

Quick Reply: How I pissed my MSF Instructor off!!!!!