Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How do you feel about cheaters?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 04:52 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: How do you feel about cheaters?

ORIGINAL: camaro_forums

Thieves should have their hands cut off
I shall not say what cheaters should have cut off!!

Jules

Old 12-04-2008, 05:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jules has a collection of what should be cut off...

At least, a fake collection, if you know what I mean.

Seriously though, I wouldn't know about cheaters, as I lack relationship experience. But I do think cheating would be pretty lame, like a kick in the teeth.

Old 12-04-2008, 05:59 AM

ORIGINAL: clubsammich

Seriously though, I wouldnt know about cheaters, as I lack relationship experience. But I do think cheating would be pretty lame, like a kick in the teeth.

Um, a deep knife wound to the heart and twisted until you die from it versus kick in teeth ..can I have a kick in the teeth please?? ..lol

Jules

Old 12-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My first girlfriend cheated on me. I think itĀ“s easier when it happens early in life. Allows you to learn that you can pick up the pieces and move on.

So, my neighbors kid, Jack, wanted to play cards with me. He was 9 or 10 at the time. He wanted to play "slap Jack." (Basic childs card game where you flip cards into a pile and when a Jack shows, you try to be the first person to get your hand on the pile). So, he was cheating by placing his Jack on the bottom of his pile and kept pulling it out. So, after the 3rd time of pulling the same Jack from the bottom of his pile of cards, I made sure I brought my hand down hard on his. He pulled his hand back, rubbing it...and I just smiled and said..."donĀ“t cheat." His dad just laughed and said, "good." He stopped cheating with me. Actually he cringes when I ask him, "Hey Jack, want to play slap Jack?"

Old 12-04-2008, 06:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

happened to me in college after i was with her for over 3 years. Cheaters can choke on a rock and die, screw em. It says a lot about a person that can go behind a partners back and cheat. I let them go from my life as fast as possible.

Old 12-04-2008, 07:57 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I was cheated on when I was 18, after being with the girl for 3 years. I know I was extremely young and it's not like I was going to be with her forever. I'm glad it happened back then, I now have a completely different view on people andlife in general since it still hurt to know that someone you should be able to trust stabbed you in the back. Just never treat a significant other in the future like crap because what one in the past has done.

Old 12-04-2008, 08:05 AM

ORIGINAL: DJ600RR

Just never treat a significant other in the future like crap because what one in the past has done.
Absolutely, do not punish an entire gender for the sins of a few ...*people* cheat, its not a gender thing ... you will never see me put down guys in general because of the sins of a few, that would be majorly stupid!!

Jules

Quick Reply: How do you feel about cheaters?