Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How do you feel about cheaters?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How do you feel about cheaters?

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: Endless

cheaters are the lowest possible life-form.
They are right up there with parasites and ameba.

Whats worse is when you find it in your heart to forgive.

It only gets worse.

NO. Theives, then cheaters.

I'd rather be cheated on then have my **** stolen. My heart can heal from a bitch, but my stolen tv will be gone forever.
well the problem with this theory is that cheaters steal from you something that you cant replace, something that the older you get the more you wish you had and the one thing no one has enough of in the first place. TIME!!!

Old 12-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The most noble thing to do in your life is to forgive a cheater - anonymous [&:]

Old 12-04-2008, 01:11 AM

Depends on what they are stealing. You gotta respect the properly done jobs. Smash and grab, pretty low, but the true heists .... meh that takes some planning etc. Anyone can cheat, no big deal, so i say cheaters worse.

Old 12-04-2008, 01:40 AM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: Endless

cheaters are the lowest possible life-form.
They are right up there with parasites and ameba.

Whats worse is when you find it in your heart to forgive.

It only gets worse.

NO. Theives, then cheaters.

I'd rather be cheated on then have my **** stolen. My heart can heal from a bitch, but my stolen tv will be gone forever.
I dunno man.. I'd put cheaters above theives. Stealing you don't necessarily have to know the person or any of that.. but when you cheat on someone you know them very personally and you still go through with it.

Old 12-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Ok so just for fun and discussion whats worse (since this topic seems to have run its course of intelligence)

Cheater or thief?

They are not really comparable ..they are such different things, one hits your physical possessions and they are anonymous to you ... the other hurts your heart and soul, and you know them and love them and they hurt you ...for me having the love of my life of 6 years cheat and wreck my dreams will always be a far worse pain than losing my TV or stereo. I would also much rather have physical pain than the pain from a broken heart or hurt spirit.

As for the cheater or thief I still say the cheater is worse, the cheater hurts your very core and destroys your trust and your love, your whole well being is affected for a long time after ..of course all the above assumes you were in a loving relationship or thought you were rather than just casual dating or not being too serious about your partner. Some people are not that bothered when they get cheated on ..I find that quite astounding and can only think the relationship wasnt serious anyway.

Jules

Old 12-04-2008, 04:16 AM

Steve, a fine line?? ..a fine line?? *setting up flamethrower* .. how can anyone possibly compare the pain of having your heart ripped in two by someone you love with losing your TV, theres simply no comparison.

Let me see now ... Um, well ..

On the one hand I have the love of my life of six years, all my hopes and dreams of being married with children all torn apart when he cheats on me ... then there is the agonising pain of a broken heart for months and months and months afterwards and you never really do "feel" quite the same again ..anyone here who has been cheated on by someone they really loved and trusted knows of the pain and heartbreak that I speak of ..its literally quite debilitating []

On the other hand, ... oh noes!! ..my £100 TV has gone, ZOMG!! ..I will just have to nip down to ASDA and buy another one ..I will be back to watching LOST before I knows it!!

Yup, Steve you are right ..they are both just as bad as each other ..lol

Jules

Old 12-04-2008, 04:42 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Jules keep yu knickers on

I only mean't the difference between what the 2 types of bastards do to us.....
not the severity of the deed they inflict on us ...

sheesh missy '

* as he waits for a tongue lashing regarding his knickers comment *

I always keep my knickers on yu bratt!! [:@]

and..you are wrong again!! ... the low life who takes my tv, doesnt even know me ..its nothing personal with him .. but the *person* who cheats knows you personally, they have your heart, your love, your trust and loyalty and they choose to put it all out with the trash .. all just for a desperate **** in a godless universe!! Niiiice!!

Any final comments before I turn you into a screaming fireball!!

Jules

Old 12-04-2008, 04:49 AM

Thieves should have their hands cut off

Quick Reply: How do you feel about cheaters?