Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How do all these dumb ppl get there ml's?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do all these dumb ppl get there ml's?

I'm riding today just cruising around no where to go! i'm out in r27 in south FL, i see a group of guys on rockets coming up from behind me QUICKLY, i'm doing 75. so just as they get to me wham, they all go 12oclock, the worst part is 2 dump it about 500 yards in front of me, same lane, and of course, none of them had any armor on, all looked to be between 17- 20, both where hurt but not bad, i stayed to help, half of there friends left b 4 the cops got there, so you know they probable had no ML so that shows the level of intelligence they had. wow the people here are really stupid.

Old 03-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: How do all these dumb ppl get there ml's?

that sucks. glad to hear you got around the ******** w/o hitting them or their bikes. its probably a really good thing that their bikes are now trashed, and their skin resembling ground beef. possibly a lesson learned.

Old 03-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Default RE: How do all these dumb ppl get there ml's?

ORIGINAL: compulady5

Holy crap!

they weren't part of my group.

What dopes. They have warehouse area for that crap.

def not, i have seen your crew at river front b4 , and i doubt that they will learn a lesson from it.

Old 03-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Default who knows

I hear you. 27 is a good stretch - I'm in Ft Lauderdale.

I've ridden almost everywhere in South FL and rider stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
I especially like the guys who leave their helmet strapped to the seat. Just incase!
Oh yeah, and the sandles/shorts/tshirt dudes smoking cigs. Throw in a handlebar mustache and you've got my hero.

It's motorcyclists vs people who own motorcycles, and unfortunately the majority out here make up the latter.
Thumbs up for seeing ahead and avoiding those kids. How many years have you been riding?

Old 03-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Default RE: who knows

on and off since i was 8 ( only good thing dad did for me) i'm 28 now so about 14 years on a bike. at 8 it was little dirt bikes though, got on my first street bike at 16 and was a total squid, now i'm better, dont allways armor up but i am allways covered at least. you live in fort L , we should hook up and ride, i ride with 2 guys who are total rejects from the " i'm a god on a bike, though i have only been riding for 4 months now", of course they are my family so i feel like i have to. pm me and we will see about going for a ride soon.

Old 03-12-2008, 08:33 PM

I hear so many bad stories comeing out of FL it is not even funny.....

Old 03-12-2008, 09:43 PM

Damn. That's crazy. I'm glad you weren't involved and/or taken out.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:52 PM

's

Old 03-12-2008, 10:04 PM

Yea, when I took the cyc endorsement class they asked who had ridden motorcycles before. All hands but one were up, then they asked who had been riding on the roadalready; my hand was the only one to go down at that point. Upon asking individuals how many years, most of the 30 person course I was in had been riding for 10 years, half of which over 20 years. Kind of scary, especially since it rained the second day when we were on the course and 2 people dropped the class bikes. Those 2 people were ones who had been riding over 10 years...

Quick Reply: How do all these dumb ppl get there ml's?