Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

horrible weekend fml

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow.....so sorry to hear about your accident....I'm practically speechless.
Thank goodness your still around to be able to get on our site and inform us.
Heal up quick and keep us posted.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by F4ISmurf
there are some things you really have no control over. i guess we all know that already but there is nothing i could have done to prevent that accident.
Dont not get another bike because of it.. Look at it this way. because you were not in control, you could of been in your car & hit by a semi. Or in a semi & hit by a train. You gotta get back up and try again! Get well soon!

Old 07-05-2010, 06:30 AM

Wow...I wish you the best recovery possible that sucks...on the bright side at least you're still breathing...the cuts and bruises will heal...

Old 07-05-2010, 08:51 AM

Take her for everything you can man. I hate to say that but this is not the FIRST time she has done this. Heal up and worry about riding later.

Old 08-01-2010, 02:20 AM

Well I just got out of the hospital for the second time. I had to go back in due to a giant painful black lump on my back that turned out to be some sort of highly rare fungal infection from the wreck. The doctor joked and said I must have landed on a rotten cheese burger or something....I didn't find it so funny at the time lol. Anyway I'm out now with a cast and a hole in my back two inches deep and six inches long. I have decided that I am going to get another bike because it is so much fun and I truly enjoy ridding. Anyway I'll get back on with progress on what my next motorcycle will be, of course it will be a Honda. I was thinking rr but i really did love my f4i. Although if I had my choice I would have to go with the Augusta F4. Don't know why but I freaking love that bike. cya guys.

Old 08-01-2010, 02:41 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

That really sucks, but this could have easily been a RIP thread. Glad you are relatively ok.

Old 08-01-2010, 02:41 AM

Well done on keeping positive I would imagine yer bike is beyond fightering it?(If that interested you!) Anyway, yer on the mend & thats all that matters

Old 08-01-2010, 08:59 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by F4ISmurf
Well I just got out of the hospital for the second time. I had to go back in due to a giant painful black lump on my back that turned out to be some sort of highly rare fungal infection from the wreck. The doctor joked and said I must have landed on a rotten cheese burger or something....I didn't find it so funny at the time lol. Anyway I'm out now with a cast and a hole in my back two inches deep and six inches long. I have decided that I am going to get another bike because it is so much fun and I truly enjoy ridding. Anyway I'll get back on with progress on what my next motorcycle will be, of course it will be a Honda. I was thinking rr but i really did love my f4i. Although if I had my choice I would have to go with the Augusta F4. Don't know why but I freaking love that bike. cya guys.
Good to hear you came out of the 'good doors' of the hospital. Just take the recovery slow, not pushing yourself, and heal fully.

For some odd reason, I get the feeling you don't have to worry about a choice of bikes. Her insurance company is gonna to pay your for 2 of any kind you want + more. Just don't go nuts

Old 08-01-2010, 02:57 PM

Glad to hear you're ok! That's a really big hit to survive.

What were you wearing if you don't mind me asking?

Old 08-01-2010, 03:53 PM

I am just now walking around from my wreck in april where I got hit by a lady texting, she changed lanes into me on the right. but I am on the prow for a new ride..... good luck with the healing, road rash hurts like a mother f***er!

Quick Reply: horrible weekend fml