Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

horrible weekend fml

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pimpncbr954s

MODS: seriously? can we please get this cursin ban lifter? we are all adults here.....my conversations involve many curse words per sentence just like most soldiers.....can we be adults here???
I doubt it's the mods man - it is probably an IB rule designated by their legal team.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, I'm really sorry to hear this. I wish you the best with your recovery, and like Havoc said... take it slow.
As far as riding again..... you'll know whether you want to get back in the saddle. That's a personal choice that nobody but you can decide.

MODS: seriously? can we please get this cursin ban lifter? we are all adults here.....my conversations involve many curse words per sentence just like most soldiers.....can we be adults here???
Not everyone thinks cursing is ok or there wouldn't be a ban in the first place. I personally don't have a problem with profanity, although I think it should be used sparingly in order to preserve it's beauty, impact, and hilariousness.
However, constant cursing for no reason (and other undesirables) can create an atmosphere that many people don't like. I don't want to see that atmosphere here at the CBRF.
And even if I didn't care...... I would still respect the wishes of the owners of the house.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:07 PM

Hope you recover fast but the beer part is what bothered me. Maybe I'm the only one that noticed there was beer before riding but thats a no no in my way of life. I love to have a beer at home but I would never drink and drive. I don't know how many you drank but that may have been a factor in the accident. Sorry to bash you bro but you should never had mentioned the beer. Johnnyh

Old 07-02-2010, 01:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about this. Hope you get to feelin better soon.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:43 AM

The cop came by and talked to me about the incident and told me this wasnt the first time this lady has done this. She hit someone the exact same way back in 07. Also she was supposed to be wearing corrective lenses and wasnt so she was given two citations. I am currently talking to a lawyer who says we have a very good case.

As for the drinking well it was only a couple of beers and several hours before our ride took place. I also do not agree with drinking and driving especially on a motorcycle....I'm not that good at it anyway.

She hit me from behind and did stop otherwise my friend who was with me said he was well prepared to chase her down on his r1 and commence to beating her to death.

Old 07-02-2010, 07:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can’t believe someones carelessness caused this to happen to you. They deserve time in jail and the same thing that has happened to you. But that’s just me. I think that if someone’s lack of responsibility causes an accident the person who caused it should be injured in the same fashion of what they did.
Im sorry to hear this though man. Get better fast and just be glad your still around to see your loved ones.

Old 07-02-2010, 08:24 AM

hope you heal quick... worry about the bike later. Take care of yourself and your family.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:35 AM

Sorry to hear about this, heal up and worry about the bike thing later. Good luck to you, man!

Yes, pursue legal action against her.

-Barry

Old 07-03-2010, 12:23 AM

that ****ing bitch

Old 07-03-2010, 12:25 AM

that ****ing **** better go to jail. ffs get her off the fking road

Quick Reply: horrible weekend fml