Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Honda specific gear

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda specific gear

Hi, new member here

I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to buy gear, shirts, jackets whatever that says "honda" on it.

I've seen people wearing it but cant find a place that sells them. Dont really trust ebay stuff either.

Thanks

Old 07-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Default RE: Honda specific gear

I have seen some gear on Cyclegear's website. They had a Honda Red Riders jacket, but that was about a month ago or so. They even had it in leather. I hope that helps. I havn't looked in a while, so it could be gone. I even saw one in the store!!

Old 07-22-2005, 05:35 PM

I don't think Honda has that much "official" merchandise. I was realy dissapointed at bike week in Daytona. Every motorcycle vendor known to man was there and selling all kinds of gear, casual clothes, and misc stuff. The only vendor that wasn't selling anything.....Honda. They said visit your local dealer. I have been to 3 or 4 different Honda dealers and I hardly ever see any gear or causal clothes by them.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:25 PM

ORIGINAL: NeonspeedRT

I don't think Honda has that much "official" merchandise. I was realy dissapointed at bike week in Daytona. Every motorcycle vendor known to man was there and selling all kinds of gear, casual clothes, and misc stuff. The only vendor that wasn't selling anything.....Honda. They said visit your local dealer. I have been to 3 or 4 different Honda dealers and I hardly ever see any gear or causal clothes by them.
Yeah I've noticed it too. If you go to Kawi, Yamaha, Suzuki, they all have everything you could possibly want, shirts, sweaters. Ducati and HD will sell you underwear if you want it.

Hondas has very little, which is a shame cause I tend to think we some of the most proud riders out there. Mayby private companies are filling the void.

Thanks firefox, I'll check that sight out.

Old 07-23-2005, 07:47 AM

Isn`t there any company`s in the US linked with the AMA? we have goods sold over here to go with the teams in the British Super Bike Championship (BSB) some of the stuff looks pretty good, have a look at this:

http://www.clintonenterprises.com/ac..._hm_plant.html

I have the fleece and the polo to go with it,

See what ya think,

Old 07-24-2005, 02:14 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Brockton Cycle has alot of Honda stuff. I've been thinking of buying a few things myself....

http://www.brocktoncycle.com/catalog...=honda+apparel