Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Highsided my f4i today **re-update** bike for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Highsided my f4i today (normal speed, turning left) - updated w/pics

sux d00d. Glad you n your bike had protection on tho and you are both ok esp you.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:01 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Highsided my f4i today (normal speed, turning left) - updated w/pics

Glad to see you and the bike made it thru pretty well. You wont quit riding btw. Take the winter and get healed up, fix up the bike (you will want to even if you think you might sell it) and come that first 60 degree spring day, you will be out riding again. I know after i went down i thought about it, it will pass though once your healed up.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:03 AM

ORIGINAL: TechTrix

have asked me to sell the bike after this and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering it
Wait, does that mean you are considering selling??
That would be correct. After smashing up my truck earlier in the year and now this, it's hard for me to justify riding even though it is a ton of fun.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:16 AM

Heal up fast. Good you made it through. Hope your riding again soon. You have a have project for the winter now. And if you do sell it. Post it here first.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:53 AM

all in all the damage to the bike isnt bad at all...you faired much worse my friend...

Old 10-27-2008, 12:02 PM
Banned

TK and Ruthless are right New. If you don't need the money right now, poke around at it over the winter to fix it up and see how you feel come spring. Your body should be healed by then and maybe your spirit will be too. Give it some time if you can. This way you can still sell it in spring if you want and get a better price for it too.

Good luckwith the recoveryand take care. I'm very glad that you came through no worse than are.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:18 PM

ORIGINAL: eweppley

TK and Ruthless are right New. If you don't need the money right now, poke around at it over the winter to fix it up and see how you feel come spring. Your body should be healed by then and maybe your spirit will be too. Give it some time if you can. This way you can still sell it in spring if you want and get a better price for it too.

Good luckwith the recoveryand take care. I'm very glad that you came through no worse than are.
Yeah, i will most likely fix her up before i sell (if i sell at all). Right now i'm just resting and being thankful that it wasn't a lot worse.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Xx New Guy xX

ORIGINAL: eweppley

Yeah, i will most likely fix her up before i sell (if i sell at all). Right now i'm just resting and being thankful that it wasn't a lot worse.
That isreally all you can do. Enjoy the time with your loved ones and heal quickly.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:32 PM

wow, looks like the bike fared better than you NG. Frame sliders FTW.

How does it take a collar bone to heal anyways?

Old 10-27-2008, 12:46 PM

the doc says it will heal in 6-8 weeks, but the shoulder muscles will atrophy so a full recovery will take 3-5 months with physical therapy.

Quick Reply: Highsided my f4i today **re-update** bike for sale