Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help a kid out

Old 03-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help a kid out

Local kid down here trying to get some help to keep on racing.Please help if you can.

Originally Posted by calabi
As some of you know, I have been a race instructor @ Jennings GP for a while now. I have had the opportunity to work with a lot of riders, young and old. Over the last few months, I have paid special attention to one rider in particular. His name is Xavier Zayat. He is 12 years old, has been racing for 5yrs, and is now running a Honda 125rs. I have worked with him on three separate occasions. He has gone from times of 1:30 to 1:23's at present. I would love to take full credit for this, but it is really due to his ridiculous talent. I have spent a lot of time working on a sponsorship package and website for him at no charge. I bought the domain name, Stephen Karras(pres. of Seductive Cycles) designed the webpage and Seductive Cycles donated the webspace. I would hate to see the next Rossi be shot down because his parents do not have the means to keep him competitive. Please check out his website. I know times are tough, but just $10 from 100 people would get him to three races. Even if you choose not to donate, getting a lot of hits may help him get a sponsor. Thanks,
Chris
http://www.xavierzayat.com/

Search this Thread