Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help a friend

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 09:44 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Help a friend

Sorry txn wish I could help but I'm really not in a position to do so right now. Thanks for all the guys out there to get a 900 on the street again! Feel free to pm or get into the 900 section where most of the guys there can give a lot useful info for your bike if you have any problem.
Good luck!

Old 10-31-2008, 10:38 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Trying to PM you with details Breeze , but I am getting blocked on email as well ?
I will try a little later mate ..
I think my pm and email system automatically reject any messages asking for money [8D]

Dont know mang, been receiving and sending pm's all day and don't know of any problems. I'll send you a pm, if it works just reply to it to see if that clears anything up.

Old 10-31-2008, 10:38 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry I haven't been around, guys, had a computer meltdown (electrical storm took out my ADSL line, and it's taken 3 DAYS to get it back up and running.) I've been like an addict with no fix in sight - talk about frustration.[X(][X(]
So I see the cat's out of the bag - although I suspect most guys knew who we were helping anyway.
A big thanks to all of you who are helping to get Tex mobile again.
Sorry and thanks to CBRClassic who's had to field the ball for the last 3 days.
Appreciate it mate.
Anyone who hasn't had an answer from Classic or myself, please let me know, so I can catch up.
Once again, a big thanks to all, and TEX - We wanna see pics, or ...............
(contempt of Court's a terrible thing) ar ar ar

Old 10-31-2008, 11:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would help, but I'm quite honestly at the lowest point of my life both financially and as far as happiness goes. If I was in the position to help, I'd throw ya a few bucks, but unless I get more hours at work I'm going to start having to sell my belongings. My bike will be the last thing on the list, but if things keep going the way they're going, I'll be living in an empty room next to my bike. The only reason I still have it is it's paid off. Good luck with yours.

Old 11-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got it this time Classic. Done and done.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info. Done....sorry it took so long. Hope the little helps.

Quick Reply: Help a friend