Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help a friend

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 07:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help a friend

It's not that everyone doesn't want to help. Unfortunately these are extremely hard times for everyone. People have to sell their bikes just to make it through. This month i'm not going to be able to pay for my car payment. I hope the bank will have some mercy on me, there isn't much I can do though. I can't work for atleast another week. And after that it will be painfull work. Bottom line. I wish i could help, I really do. But in this sh*thole econemy no body can make it. Maybe it's different for you aussies. Maybe ill move there..still got a spare room, Steve?

Old 10-27-2008, 07:21 PM

jd the -contributor- under your avi says it all bro. get better man and let the young legs get this one!

Old 10-27-2008, 07:22 PM

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

It's not that everyone doesn't want to help. Unfortunately these are extremely hard times for everyone. People have to sell their bikes just to make it through. This month i'm not going to be able to pay for my car payment. I hope the bank will have some mercy on me, there isn't much I can do though. I can't work for atleast another week. And after that it will be painfull work. Bottom line. I wish i could help, I really do. But in this sh*thole econemy no body can make it. Maybe it's different for you aussies. Maybe ill move there..still got a spare room, Steve?
Call your finance company and tell them your situation. They should be able to move the payment to the end of the loan with no ding on your credit.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:29 PM

Man I hope so. I have worked pretty hard to keep my credit score high. Its at 840 something now. And it took alot to get it there. (i payed off 3 loans before i even turned 18) So that went twoards it. Never missed a payment. And I hope I dont have to this time. I guess i could always sell some stuff I dont need out of my mancave.

Yes, I call my room the "mancave" Cause:

Its got a new computer with a 22" flat pannel
A 40" Flat pannel HD LCD. (1080p)
sony 5.1 surround sound setup.
a PIRANHA tank.
mini fridge
2 xbox 360s.
2 full dvd/game racks.

Yeah, I wasted alot of money when i was young. But it was all so worth it

Old 10-27-2008, 07:48 PM

deleted post, was starting to thread jack. More contributions people!! come on! I think my situation is going to allow a small donation, can i get the info please. Thanks!

Old 10-27-2008, 08:24 PM
Retired Moderator

Done.

Old 10-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Retired Moderator

Steve and Pete,
You probably both know another member was helped here. This is one of the main reasons I am here...people care. Thank you for starting this up, it is a worthy cause. People should not feel obligated to help because it is a rough economy to be sure. I didn't think I was going to make it several months ago. If you do think of what Classic said, it is a valid point. Instead of going to Starbucks one morning, and buying a bottled water that afternoon...send five dollars to help a brother out. This is legit, and I am proud to help. If you can't help...send happy thoughts and know that someone we care about is getting and early Christmas present.

Old 10-27-2008, 09:20 PM

Voodoo i want to add to your post, if i may, and say that I also received a helping hand from one of our fellow 954 riders when i was down and out with no money to try to get my bike back on the road(Thanks bro). While i may not be able to pay that person back directly i would like to contribute back to the forum that were all apart of and hope that the person receiving help this time will remember and help out the next guy that needs it. I dont mind giving up my Mcdonalds and a few drinks at the bar this week to help someone out, I dont need that crap in my body anyway. Im sure everyone has something they can give up for a week and lend a fellow rider a helping hand.

Classic hit me up with that info please.

Quick Reply: Help a friend