Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help with d!ckhead roomate

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 05-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Default RE: Help with d!ckhead roomate

First of all OMG! How did you get that upside down i in the subject line?!?!?!?!? That's awesome! I need to learn how to do that!!
the 'i' in the title is an exclamation point '!' hahaha didn't know if you were really did not know or if you were really joking

Old 05-29-2008, 07:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've lived in a lot of shared houses, big mistake moving in with friends, cos good chance his going to go on the "Ex" list. Ok, so your probably cleaning up his crap & muttering under your breath, cos no matter wot, he won't do it. When ever I'm confronted by slobs like your mate, I would just say something along the lines "I think you had better move back home to your mother". "You obviously need someone to look after you, because your either to immature or stupid to do it yourself".

Old 05-29-2008, 07:35 PM

How do you get that backwards b?

Old 05-29-2008, 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

Second, this is exactally the reason why I'm 26 and I still live with my parents.
*****!!!

Dude, at 26 living with a crappy roommate is preferrable over living with parents. Do they still tuck you in at night?

Old 05-29-2008, 07:43 PM

ahahahahahahaaha!!! first...ranger, that is funny stuff and second...Ctown, i about urinated down my leg when i read your post! i can just hear him getting tucked into bed..."the boogy man is in my closet!!" hahaha i'm sorry snowboarding...just messin with ya!

oh and just so you know...the backwards 'b' is a 'd'!!!! lol ok i'm done now [8D]

Old 05-29-2008, 07:51 PM

I've had 3 roomates. I'll take parents over cleaning up after people and nagging at them to act up or get the hell out.

Old 05-29-2008, 08:05 PM

Geez...tough situation.Have you tried telling him that you feel really disrespected by him?I know guys dont really like to talk but, I think that its needed.Is this his 1st time at his own place?That may be the problem too.If I were you I would say that the drugs are totally off limits in the house.You dont need to get in trouble for somethin you dont do.The fact alone that he is a slob is just horriable.Its not that hard to clean up after yourself and if he's not "man" enough to do that then he should go back home to his mommy and let her pick up his smelly shoes.Good luck man.Hope things workout for ya.

Old 05-29-2008, 09:29 PM

Old 05-29-2008, 09:35 PM

man im sorry your roommate is a dick and all, but getting him busted over mary jane is pretty messed up too. and if he likes to get even he would prolly drag you down on weed charges too.

Quick Reply: Help with d!ckhead roomate