Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Heartbreak hotel

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya mine was like that too. "How many hash browns you want. 12 you want 12 f#$king hash browns from mcdonalds why dont i just go to the supermarket and get a package of 30 you drunkard " reply was I dont like those there not the same . Ahhh the things we do when in love. My F4 asked for a oil change the other day and she was good to me afterwards why cant life be that simple !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-01-2010, 08:19 PM

haha true tho they arent the same. She is not talking to me now, i jumped on her about the kitchen thing tonight, she comes home, "how about you take me to dinner?" How about you kiss my a** and go make some use of the kitchen i made you instead of using that money to finish the garage...that i use...everyday" Why are you so cranky, ok here we go 1.i've spent the last 2 weeks fighting with the insurance co, 2. 2 weeks ago my pride and joy truck was stolen 3. went out looking for new trucks and rode the bike 40 miles north, all highway with probably a solid 30mph head wind, me necks sore my legs are all crampy and i'm tired. So she has been up there slamming crap around in the kitchen the last hour. You whine and complain you dont have money, you wanna loose weight, heres a novel idea....dont eat fast food for every meal!!! She's about to get tossed

Old 05-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Official Welcome Crew Redneck

Originally Posted by thrasher572
On the meet the parents note... not too classy. But, she could have been nervous and swore like a sailor like one of my old girlfriends.
On being turned out on a cold night... skip back to May of 1987. I got turned out from my g/f parents house in the worst blizzard I can remember. Three feet of drifting snow, high winds... the whole area was shut down, power outages. I wasn't lookin to get laid... just for shelter. I ended up walking 6 miles in waist deep snow to get to my house. I just never had a warm fuzzy feeling for those people after that.
On what direction... follow your nose. Its a big world out there and I admire your adventurous spirit. Ride on brother.

Originally Posted by zmds18
lol damn 1987 let me remember those days... damn nvm wasnt conceived yet lol
I was 2 months old in May of '87

Originally Posted by chuckbear
I don't know about NM, but the women in Arizona are very nice and it's right next door!!
++++1. Spring/Summertime at the lake is heaven on earth round here!!!

Old 05-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Registered Users

Hey I dont have the all the answers but what I have learned if it does not make you happy then its not worth your and her's time its time to cut the cord and move on. Im kinda sorry i didnt do it earlier. Did i mention that she broke up with me once when my uncle died because i didnt want her to come with me to the hospital to id the body WTF was i thinking... I can pick them

Old 05-02-2010, 12:40 AM

Hey you may be some of my lost children... I was wondering when you might show up.

Old 05-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Registered Users

How old are you

Old 05-02-2010, 11:58 AM

I will be 42 years young this year.

Old 05-02-2010, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by zmds18
ru serious lol... dude their latino hahahah

as a side not stay away from the water as well as ice....
The fact that you can't even conjugate properly is a testament to how stupid you are. FIB.

That said, the women in New Mexico, Arizona, and Colorado are all quite fine. There are some great, and safe, social places to spend your weekend and many of them love guys on bikes. Quite a bit, in fact.

Old 05-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Registered Users

Now Now no fighting on my heart broken thread. Play nice kids

Old 05-02-2010, 05:36 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by JEFF4i99
The fact that you can't even conjugate properly is a testament to how stupid you are. FIB.

That said, the women in New Mexico, Arizona, and Colorado are all quite fine. There are some great, and safe, social places to spend your weekend and many of them love guys on bikes. Quite a bit, in fact.

well ur ignorant arent u...can u conjugate this....

Definitions in the United States

See also: Ethnic groups in the United States, History of Hispanic and Latino Americans, Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, and Hispanic/Latino naming dispute
The terms Hispanic and Latino tend to be used interchangeably in the United States for people with origins in Spanish–speaking countries, like Mexico (see Dan Macri). Latino, from American Spanish, is used in some cases as an abbreviation for latinoamericano or "Latin American".[10] In other Hispanophone countries, Hispanic and Latino are not commonly used. The term "Latin American" was used for the first time in the nineteenth century when the French occupied Mexico (1862-1867), leading to the Second Mexican Empire, and wanted to be included in what is considered Spanish America.
The 1970 Census was the first time that a "Hispanic" identifier was used and data collected with the question. The definition of "Hispanic" has been modified in each successive census. The 2000 Census asked if the person was "Spanish/Hispanic/Latino".[11]
The U.S. Office of Management and Budget currently defines "Hispanic or Latino" as "a person of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race".[12] This definition excludes people of Portuguese origins, such as Portuguese Americans or Brazilian Americans. However, they are included in some government agencies' definitions. For example, the U.S. Department of Transportation defines Hispanic to include, "persons of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Dominican, Central or South American, or others Spanish or Portuguese culture or origin, regardless of race."[13] This definition has been adopted by the Small Business Administration as well as many federal, state, and municipal agencies for the purposes of awarding government contracts to minority owned businesses. Still, other government agencies adopt definitions that exclude people from Spain, since there is a distinct ethnic difference (indigenous American or European American). Some others include people from Brazil, but not Spain or Portugal. The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission encourages any individual who believes that he or she is Hispanic according to the U.S. Office of Management and Budget definition (any Spanish culture or origin) to self-identify as Hispanic.[14] The United States Department of Labor - Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs encourages the same self-identification.[15] As a result, any individual who traces his or her origins to part of the Spanish Empire may self-identify as Hispanic, because an employer may not override an individual's self-identification.[16]

that being said i meant no disrespect to the Hispanic/Mexican/Latino community <---or however u wish to interpret it... so grow up....

Last edited by __Z__; 05-02-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Heartbreak hotel