Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Heartbreak hotel

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 01:06 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heartbreak hotel

Well ladies and gentlemen of CBR land I have two questions on this rant that I’m about to go on….. First is it normal or even possible to get your heart broken TWICE by the same woman…….. WTF treat the girl like she was the second messiah coming what does she do when I bring her to meet the parents because we where getting married “she tells my mom I have a big c$%k “ ya that’s normal and then kicks me out of the house in a major snowstorm in philly when I told her she was a weeeeee bit out of line on that one …..oh by the way I live in central jersey it was a nice night in the cold car……oh that second storm that came a week later she threw me out on that one too…… got my car stuck in a snow bank….. Fast forward couple of months ok lets get back together …. Sure im a complete idiot well you can guess what happened after that ……. To the real question im off wed and thur and I plan on riding the bike to where it takes me I was hoping someone can point me in the direction of something and I want to stay out of PA I live in central jersey. I will be carrying some extra clothes and a couple of credit cards show me the way folks

Thank you rant over

Old 04-26-2010, 01:42 AM

Women that get treated good, sometimes don't appreciate and see what they have. You can only treat em so good, and if they dont like it, hey there is ALOT more fish in sea

Old 04-26-2010, 04:20 AM

show me the way folks
Any direction your ex is not. jk,

As far as getting your heart broken by the same girl twice? yeah, happens to everyone. Not too many people go in for a third though..... so dont take her back....

However, you can't live your life avoiding her. Right now, your still angry and your not that weak you will fall for her again. Avoid her for a few months and see her again, you will be much more inclined to take her back. In the past, once I've decided I'm done with a girl, I make it a point to accidentally see her, just so I can remind myself why I dislike her so much. Usually, she will come over and try to talk to you, just dont, and let her get pissy ,and she will, and she will say a ton more things to fuel your ability to not take her back. I know, against the norm....But it works for me

But seriously, don't run, stand up and live your life for you, and make sure she knows how bad she screwed up, and she will, when the next 10 guys **** on her. Expect late night sobb calls.... then just simply say, well, you had your chance, deal with it and hang up..... man, I can't tell you how good that feels....

There are certain times to forgive and forget.... this doesnt sound like one them... thats why I offer the cold heared advice. I've seen too many of my friends end up in long term, hateful relationships... Me? I am in a 3 year marriage with the love of my life, and a wonderful son. Dont settle.. As bubbafinch07 said, plenty of fish in the sea.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:58 AM
Banned

What do you have against PA?

Old 04-26-2010, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by eweppley
What do you have against PA?
other then they have the worst roads in North America?

Old 04-26-2010, 07:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by frozenpoet
other then they have the worst roads in North America?
Well, I guess there is that...

Sorry to hear about your situation Moose. Probably best to walk (or run) away and don't ever look back.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:17 AM

you lost the whole battle when you let her kick you out of your own home...sleep on the couch, maybee , but not kicked out in a snow storm. i know mean girls that wouldnt do that... move on there are way better girls out there...

Old 04-26-2010, 07:43 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Moose, maybe she was trying to make big ***** into little willie, ya know, cold will do that.....
I'd boot that one right out of the park and look for a girl who knows what to say when she meets parents...........
NO WOMAN will EVER boot me out of my own home. NO WAY.
She doesn't know when she's well off, stupid girl.
Look for a new lady, no going back to that one, HELL NO !!!!!
Make sure you get your house keys back brother.
Ride where you like, anywhere away from that girl is good.

Last edited by Shadow; 04-26-2010 at 07:46 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:49 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Holy ****! Philly was under Code Blue alerts those nights. "Code Blue" is when Philly Police are under orders to pull the homeless off the streets and force them into shelter. She kicked you out in that mess? Dude, I'd look at it like she tried to kill you. Hate to go stereotype but... South Philly girl?

Well if you're gonna deal with crazy girls, closer to friends who can shelter you a night would be my suggested direction.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bubba_finch07
Women that get treated good, sometimes don't appreciate and see what they have. You can only treat em so good, and if they dont like it, hey there is ALOT more fish in sea
Amen. If she can't appreciate you for what you do for her, she ain't the one mate. As hard as it'll be in the beginning, you have to get past that. Sometimes you have to break a couple eggs to make an omelet! Here's to a quick recovery.

Quick Reply: Heartbreak hotel