Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Heartbreak hotel

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHAHA to be fair it was her placed I moved in with her my house is out 20 minutes from NYC I would drive a hour and forty everyday but this is good **** man keep it coming I’m feeling better already Kuroshio she was a DE transplant to philly....oh btw there was no place for my bike down there I needed to keep it in storage

Old 04-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ugh... dated a DE girl once. Sent her a text saying I was on my way over. Get back the "Who is this?". When I said her boyfriend, he said "Can't be. I'm layin right next to her"

Long story short, I hit the brakes and U-turned. That was 6 years ago. Once or twice a year I get a text from her (usually with some soft-core pics) asking if I want to get back together. Last time, I just let my gf call her back. A cussout in Chinese is hilarious

On the more serious side, I stopped playing with nutters back when I was 23 or so. Took way too much energy to find new and creative ways to **** with a mind that was already ****ed up

Old 04-26-2010, 12:21 PM

On the meet the parents note... not too classy. But, she could have been nervous and swore like a sailor like one of my old girlfriends.
On being turned out on a cold night... skip back to May of 1987. I got turned out from my g/f parents house in the worst blizzard I can remember. Three feet of drifting snow, high winds... the whole area was shut down, power outages. I wasn't lookin to get laid... just for shelter. I ended up walking 6 miles in waist deep snow to get to my house. I just never had a warm fuzzy feeling for those people after that.
On what direction... follow your nose. Its a big world out there and I admire your adventurous spirit. Ride on brother.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by frozenpoet
other then they have the worst roads in North America?
Actually as of 2010 your not in to bad of shape. http://www.rd.com/your-america-inspi...cle176005.html

I dodge mattress size potholes and roads that would be in better shape if they were dirt daily. lol

About your girl though. Dont go back. Get a girl that treats you how you treat her. Thats the best. You should never have to settle. Find one thats like your bike.

Beautiful, Fun to ride, doesnt care how long you ride, and will be there for you as long as you do some regular maintence. lol
Hoep everything works out.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:46 PM

Hey, come to New Mexico! We're ranked #4, and I love it here. Decent cost of living, jobs are still out there, and beautiful weather if not a little erratic most of the year.

Old 04-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Registered Users

How the women in new mexico

Old 04-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by moosestng
I don't know about NM, but the women in Arizona are very nice and it's right next door!!

Old 04-26-2010, 08:59 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by thrasher572
On the meet the parents note... not too classy. But, she could have been nervous and swore like a sailor like one of my old girlfriends.
On being turned out on a cold night... skip back to May of 1987. I got turned out from my g/f parents house in the worst blizzard I can remember. Three feet of drifting snow, high winds... the whole area was shut down, power outages. I wasn't lookin to get laid... just for shelter. I ended up walking 6 miles in waist deep snow to get to my house. I just never had a warm fuzzy feeling for those people after that.
On what direction... follow your nose. Its a big world out there and I admire your adventurous spirit. Ride on brother.

lol damn 1987 let me remember those days... damn nvm wasnt conceived yet lol

Old 04-26-2010, 09:00 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by moosestng

ru serious lol... dude their latino hahahah

as a side not stay away from the water as well as ice....

Old 05-01-2010, 01:15 AM

Mine tried throwing me out a month ago, we wont get into the details but it went like this "you need to leave, i cant do this i need to think" "yea well thats funny this is my house, your not on the title, and you dont pay for anything, so you get the hell outta my house" And all because i went snowmobiling when she didnt want me to despite the fact she was working when we went. Spends the weekend at her moms and comes back, i think it may be ending so, she constantly, i mean like 4 times a week wants fast food or to eat out, once in awhile is fine but i spent 6k to make her "dream" kitchen that she dont use, told her she can pay the lowes credit bill if thats the case or she can get the hell out.

Quick Reply: Heartbreak hotel