Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hayden boys in Lexington, Ky!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hayden boys in Lexington, Ky!

My son came in to Lexington, Kentucky for a visit this weekend to see his mom and his girlfriend and I drove down there yesterday to hang out with them and go to dinnner. We met up at Keeneland (first time I'd been there), and we were there for a couple of hours, and they had made dinner reservations at Rossi's restaurant and we were going to meet his mom there. We were a little late, and she got there before we did. As we were parking in the lot, there was a camera crew getting their equipment out of their cars. We asked my ex-wife who they were there for and she said, "I think there's some motocross guys here, and they're taping for either ESPN or MTV." I thought that was a little odd, following motocross riders. Whoever it was, they were sitting about 15 or 20 feet away from us, but in a small upper level seating area adjacent to where we were sitting. I asked her again about who it was and she said, "I think they're from Owensboro", and I looked at my son, and I said, "I'll bet it's Nicky Hayden". I could scoot out of the booth and stand up and see who it was, and sure enough, there was Nicky, Tommy, and Roger Hayden sitting at a big table with a bunch of good-lookin' women! We found out from the waiter that they had been at Keeneland, too. I thought that was pretty cool. Now I can say I've "had dinner" with the Hayden brothers!

Old 04-15-2007, 03:25 PM
VP
Default RE: Hayden boys in Lexington, Ky!

if only you'd gotten your repsol signed! sweet story man...

Old 04-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

"NICKY, NICKY ! SIGN MY BIKE ! ! ! !... oh yea roger and tommy can sign if they want too..." lol

Old 04-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You luck SOB. I would give anything to meet anyone of the Hayden family. Did you get any pic's?

Old 04-15-2007, 10:42 PM

that's awesome, does nicky hayden only ride in a certain class of racing? i watch the stuff that's on the speed channel every now and again and wonder why there's never any americans racing

Old 04-16-2007, 01:01 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: F4inorfolkva

that's awesome, does nicky hayden only ride in a certain class of racing? i watch the stuff that's on the speed channel every now and again and wonder why there's never any americans racing
yep MOTO GP he is the reigning world champion ! we'll see if he can hold onto his title this year

Old 04-16-2007, 05:54 AM

That is one gay *** story. I scratched my ***** once in the same building BB King played for a TV Show, Touched By An Angel, "The Indigo Angel". I even have an autographed script. But yeah, that was a gay *** story. Thanks for sharing.