Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Has this ever happened to anyone else!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Has this ever happened to anyone else!

ORIGINAL: N8 Dawg

ORIGINAL: rrasco

i think don posted something a while back about a guy in virgina beach getting locked up for a year for doing a wheelie.
I heard that they are trying to pass a law like that.....
[sm=rant.gif] [sm=redxX.gif] I had never heard of such thing. Oh, well.... You heard it guys, let's keep it off the streets..... I just think it's so funny that I came across this post right now. I've had my bike under construction for over a month now, so I hadn't ridden in a monthuntil today, my best friend has an 06 busa and helet meborrow it for the rest of the day since I had the day off. Well, if anybody's evey been on aHayabusa, the wheelies are so smooth to ride since it's so heavy it's alot more stable. Well, I've been ridin wheelies all day today but not in crowded areas(2-3 cars around), it was just the excitement of bein on a bike, butI'll cut it out now[sm=imsorry.gif]

Old 05-17-2007, 04:12 AM

Man some people have crappy luck with cops. I do with my car cause the way it looks, so i get pulled over a lot. But my bike they have been nice to me, cause in cali where i did live(i miss that place) you need a helmet. Well i was maybe 50 yards from my apartment with no helmet, and got pulled over i was mad but he gave me that lecture on how he could take my bike and stuff i need to be carefull, but any ways he did not take it or give me a ticket(so happy). And also i was cooming back from a partyand took the free way. So got on and got off its about 2 to 3 miles. I got off the off ramp and the first light and i was just chilling, then i here the sirens and i was like well that sucks for who ever. then i here you on the bike you on the bike i am like well ok what ever i will pull over nothing big. So he was like i have been trying to catch up to you the whole time on the freeway you were going way to fast. And i am thinking not really just cruising but you know cruising to us is like 90 to 100. Well he clocked me in a 94 in a 75. he said he wont get me for wreckless driving cause i was weaving in and out of traffic really good and looks like i know what i am doing. Oh and plus for the first time i drooped my bike and got some scrathes so already in a bad mood, and told him about that and thought he would let me off with a warning, but he did not so we talked a while i thought i buttered him up cause i am good at that. But still got a ticket. Well long story short went to court and they did not have it on file, he did not turn it on big smile on my face. well talk to you in like a week cause to much good luck eventually is going to lead to some stupid ****

Old 05-17-2007, 05:35 AM

ORIGINAL: punchit

pshhhh its not reckless. I think if you can hold a 300 pound bike on the rear wheel going 50 its pretty controlled
Yeah thats what the cop that wrote my ticket told me, I still got the ticket though and a speeding ticket too.[:@]Got a lawyer and paid 500 bucks, got out with clean and clear.[8D]