Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ever happened to u

Old 06-21-2007, 12:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ever happened to u

[hr]

ok heres a good one for you all ... Its fathers day yes sunday nite me and a few friends decided to go to southsides for a few beverages.... after being there for a whhile i started talking to this fine young lady... who i later found out was a dancer at pt,s in denver but thats another story... well its getting late ive bout several rounds and were all just kinda hanging getting ready to call it a nite... as were outside chillin here comes the manager and bouncer with one of my buddies... so we figure it was time to leave... turns out she was a little to intoxicated to drive... sooo i offered to take her home... me being nice i gave her my brand new helmet to wear 3 weeks old... we drove half way to monument and she decided to tell me to turn around and go back to my house.... so as were heading down the highway and getting off on the mlk i look back she still there w helmet..... all good..... well thats the last time i saw that... we get back to my place she jumps off i turn around and say wheres my helmet... she says what helmet... im like holy crap i cant believe this...somewhere between fountian and chelton and airport and murray she just took it ioff and ditched it ....so needless to say i just left her standing and went right back to retracing my steps... and no luck helmet gone....wow that was a expensive nite... and to find out her husband was kinda pissed she didnt get home till 3pm monday......Yikes>>>> Has This Ever Happened to You .... new rule here no more drunk chicks on the bike....... BY THE WAY did anyone see a new fullmer D4Af Flat Black Helmet W/ red mirror visor sitting along the road sunday nite??????[/align]

Old 06-21-2007, 12:53 AM
Default RE: ever happened to u

holy ****... that sucks haha the sex better have been good man... i have yet to have sex worht a brand spanking new helmet like that !!!!!!

Old 06-21-2007, 01:02 AM

angryy sex always the best but not worth my new helmet

Old 06-21-2007, 01:13 AM
Banned

F*ck drunk bitches. F*ck passengers alltogether. That sucks.

Old 06-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: zach1colo

[hr]

ok heres a good one for you all ... Its fathers day yes sunday nite me and a few friends decided to go to southsides for a few beverages....... well its getting late ive bout several rounds and were all just kinda hanging getting ready to call it a nite...
so you were drinking, and then you got on your bike??? THATS smart

Old 06-21-2007, 01:46 AM

if you are going to drink dont ride....borrow your buddies key do her in the backseat and kick her too the curb...
would have saved you money on the helmet too

Old 06-21-2007, 02:20 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if she flung the helmet off and it hit the pavement there's a good chance it's useless now anyway.

ORIGINAL: BishMatrix
if you are going to drink dont ride...

+ ∞

Edit: finally figured out how to key in the infinity symbol

Old 06-21-2007, 10:12 PM

i guess the drinking and riding is a bad thing but...i never said i was the one drinking had a few drinks w dinner but stoped way before 9pm and we didnt leave till like 12 or so

Old 06-21-2007, 10:16 PM

damn, that sucks. i hope you informed her of what type of helmet you would like her to buy to replace it.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:32 PM

Ive had chicks who have never ridden before that ive had to tell to be still on the back or we would wreck on a curve or somethin. So my thoughts are if the girl too drunk to drive home she prolly too drunk to sit still without wobblin or somethin. NOT A GOOD IDEA. call the chick a taxi,

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ever happened to u