Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Halp us Jon Carry!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Halp us Jon Carry!

I listened to all 3 debates and everytime ol jonny was asked a question he wouldnt answer it he would just talk crap about bush, or say some nonsense, heres an example

Mr. kerry what are your thughts on abortion

Jon Kerry: well you see, there somes a time in a womans life when she is able to have children, usually this process starts around age 13, once the baby comes out the electrical cord needs to be chopped, and then you raise the child, basically what im tryin to say is that george bush doesnt care about you.

am i right?

Old 11-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DUDE he was talking about Bush getting us stuck in Iraq !! How do you not get that ?? E/one wants to jump on him for calling our troops stupid, but you have to be pretty thick yourself to not understand what he was saying. I wouldn't vote for the guy in a million years, but not because of this !! Go back and listen to it again, w/the Bush thing in mind..... its pretty obv he wasn't talking about troops.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:43 PM

If that is exactly what he said, and im assuming it is hence the quotes, that he said if you dont get an education then the military is the only route for you. which is bull****. i never went to college and barely high school and I have a good IT job. I will never join the military, just cuz i dont want to work for the man.
Exactly, his statement is so far from the truth, it's worthless. It's like those people who make up fake stats to prove their side right. If you don't have an education and a minority, Military isn't the only route for you. Most of the time, minority people have great work ethics and can find themselves getting a hard job that pays decent like construction. If you have motivation, you could always have a type of internship or entry level position and work your way up on the corporate latter to management. That's the American success stories you hear all the time.

^If you use your logic, its a simple statement of either/or. If you smart you'll do good, if your not, you'll end up in Iraq. That means if your Iraq, your not smart... personally, I'd take common sense over intelligence. Even if your smart, you can do something really stupid. Besides, Kerry has always been flaky with the troops, specially that whole hippy thing he had going in during nam.

And yes, we all get that he was trying to make Bush look like an ***, but he didn't make his statement clear. He should go back to school and take a few communication courses.

Also, I'd like to note that both Bush and Kerry are total idiots... Both of them suck *** and we need someone who knows what the hell they are doing, why they doing it, and what courses of actions they can take. I hate politics because most of the people running this country doesn't know a 1st thing about this country or it's people.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:55 PM

i dont think it is obvious that he wasnt talking about our troops. i heard it while at dinner, i wasnt paying complete and utter attention because i never favored him(or bush for that matter) but i thought what he said was if you arent going to school your going to the military. if he wanted to call bush a bumbass he could have said..."george is a dumbass, he has OUR fellow americans stuck in a country that doesnt give two ****s about us or democracy."

Old 11-03-2006, 03:58 PM

ORIGINAL: FATHEADS1KRR

DUDE he was talking about Bush getting us stuck in Iraq !! How do you not get that ?? E/one wants to jump on him for calling our troops stupid, but you have to be pretty thick yourself to not understand what he was saying. I wouldn't vote for the guy in a million years, but not because of this !! Go back and listen to it again, w/the Bush thing in mind..... its pretty obv he wasn't talking about troops.
He could have gone on national TV and said, "I apologize for my comments to the service men and women, I did not intend for it to come out that way. Now, President Bush, you apologize for getting us stuck in Iraq." Woulda been done and over with.

If it were me personally, as soon as I realized I was in error or mispoke, I would go on national TV and apologize. A couple days later he refuses to apologize to the servicemen and women on a radio show then just a couple hours later that apology shows up on his website.

Add that into what he did to his fellow servicemen during Vietnam......

I'm done. I usually try to stay out of political stuff.

Old 11-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Retired Moderator

That's why Admins try to keep the political and religious stuff to a minimum. People are VERY polarized on these type of topics. If I believe a certain way and you believe a certain way, there is slim to zero chance we will convince one another to change sides. Debate on emotional topics is usually pointless, I think. I will agree that Bush and Kerry leave a lot to be desired. We seem to sink our hopes into the next guy that takes office, and I think we get let down everytime, because there is the hope that a savior has taken office...never the case! Woh...I think I just went of on a tangent for a minute.

Old 11-03-2006, 04:11 PM

yeah this could get ugly in future posts lol. thats why i tried to add a little humor with my last one

Old 11-03-2006, 04:27 PM

He totaly should have gotten right back on tv to explain before it got out of hand, true !! I was just saying that he wasn't calling our troops stupid, thats all. The guy obv isn't too bright.

2e1000, how great would it be for em to come out saying stuff like that !! I would vote for the guy who had the ***** to do that !! Dem or Rep.

Old 11-03-2006, 04:34 PM

Vote for Robin Williams for President! Damnit. lol

Old 11-03-2006, 04:55 PM

Sorry, but if Kerry was elected, we would be screwed right now, and probably be wearing veils over our heads because he cannot run a country...stick to being a ***** *** no war protesting sob. leave the running of America to real men.

please dont quote me and say "can you believe this" or why are you saying that...whatever...its my opinion that Kerry is a douchbag

Quick Reply: Halp us Jon Carry!