Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got to testify

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 04:46 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got to testify

Eff that thief... go to court, point your big f**king finger at him and say, "Yes your honor, HE is a thief."

I hate thieves.

Old 01-10-2007, 07:10 AM

Excellent work Bushy! I would have done the same thing if not more. What the cops said is true, cover urback. You saw 3 people didnt you bro and you thaught he waspulling a gun outa the trunk....I'd go down there! Is this any one you know possibly? Only prob is he, sorry- theyknow where you live. [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 01-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Due to my profession I have to testify alot. To many times I have arrested someone after receiving a complaint and the witness does not show for court. People complain all the time there is no justice. Well if you go, you will have a hand in that loser getting justice. If you don't, they get nothing and are free to do it to you and everyone else again.

Just my opinion.

Old 01-12-2007, 11:43 PM
Retired Moderator

Cw...I love your post. It's like people who bitch about the government/Bush, but didn't vote. If you aren't willing to do something about your situation or make a stand, then you need to shut your cakehole and live with it...(not aimed at the original poster, because I think he is going to court).

Old 01-13-2007, 12:47 AM

If you aren't willing to do something about your situation or make a stand, then you need to shut your cakehole and live with it...(not aimed at the original poster, because I think he is going to court).
LOL, yea I will prob. be going, but hey I did make a stand with or without going to court. Been robbed too many times by scumbags. If it were up to me all thieves would recieve beatings rather than a fine and a lil' probation!!

Old 01-13-2007, 12:53 AM

Nah, you're straight. You have nothing to worry about. And even if he tries, he has no witness' to see that he made a move at you with your box like he was going to hit you with it, you blocked it and defended yourself by knocking him out.

Old 01-13-2007, 01:06 AM
Retired Moderator

Yeah Bushy, you're good my friend. I would have probably been too overwhelmed to punch the guy in the face. I hope everything works out for you...I'm sure you will have no problems!

Old 01-13-2007, 01:08 AM

Hey thanks for all the support guys. Greatly appreciated!!

Old 01-13-2007, 02:42 AM

being on the stand when you're in the right is pretty cool...i had to testify in july for a memphis cop that got stabbed by a crack head and i was the primary witness....very fun and cool experience...atleast for me, i didn't get stabbed

Old 01-13-2007, 06:53 PM

I wouldn't testify personaly. I think the kid probably deserves to feel the wrath of the American justice system, but I couldn't break "the code of the streets" unless it involved murder.

Quick Reply: Got to testify