Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got to testify

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got to testify

screw testifying man, revenge is a dish best served cold.... mwahahaha[>:]

Old 01-08-2007, 09:24 PM

well just remember .if you don't testify you'll be a scared bitch in his eyes.Then he'll prob have a friend **** your house/truck up cause he already knows your scared to testify.And he prob will have an alibi

not calling you out,but If I was the theif thats how I would take it

Old 01-08-2007, 10:33 PM

ORIGINAL: wsideshow

well just remember .if you don't testify you'll be a scared bitch in his eyes.Then he'll prob have a friend **** your house/truck up cause he already knows your scared to testify.And he prob will have an alibi

not calling you out,but If I was the theif thats how I would take it
+1 Go Testify!!!

Old 01-08-2007, 10:40 PM

You really think so? If I was him I'd be like "Wont mess with that dude again"
Well thats the message I tried to give him anyway.

If I dont testify it doesnt mean he gets off scott free he still has charges against him from the state. Thank you all again for the advise

Old 01-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Retired Moderator

You got to experience nearly everyone's wet dream...catching a thief in the act and knocking his lights out. I would testify against this guy and get him into as much trouble as possible. Testify the way the cops said (you were scared, andrenaline, etc.) and know that you are getting back for all of us that have gotten something stolen!

Old 01-08-2007, 10:44 PM

Thats what alot of people say when I tell them the story, voodoochyl. Let me just say it felt good to avenge a crook, LOL, I could be the next Batman.

Well one plus is that I would get paid to testify and gas mileage!!

Old 01-09-2007, 11:56 AM

You aren't the one being prosecuted. They aren't looking to nab you for anything anyways. Especialy if you're the plaintiff, that puts you the +1 on the guy. You really have nothing to worry about, you're trying to prove he stole you're stuff, its not you're skin you have to defend. I would go and testify if I was in you're shoes. You being a witness to a crime, even if the guy no doubt stole you're stuff, is really damaging to a case if he's trying to plead not guilty. This isn't high school, if you confess to hitting him or whatever, you're not going to be in trouble, lol, as long as you say you were doing it in defense. Also, if you got a sepina,(sp?) I'm not positive, but i think you have to show up and testify, otherwise you could be in some legal trouble.

Old 01-09-2007, 11:57 AM

You gotta testify Bush ! These lowlifes have to be shown that not only is it your right to bust him in the mouth, but also to look him square in the eye as he's dragged off to jail. Even if you didn't testify, it wouldn't keep him from trying to press chages if he wanted to. I really don't think you have anything to worry about. Its not like you used a weapon or tried to kill him, you just knocked him out. Go show em that you know what you did was right and just. Not showing is just going to make you look like you've got s/thing to hide, you know ?

Ps, nice job, I probably would have thrown in a few kicks while he was down, for good measure. You showed more restraint than a lot of us would have in the same sitch.

Old 01-10-2007, 03:08 AM
Mad

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

You got to experience nearly everyone's wet dream...catching a thief in the act and knocking his lights out. I would testify against this guy and get him into as much trouble as possible. Testify the way the cops said (you were scared, andrenaline, etc.) and know that you are getting back for all of us that have gotten something stolen!
+1... Get that POS for us bro!!! Man, How I hate people who steal. Great job, Proud of ya!!!

Quick Reply: Got to testify