Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

got pulled over by state trooper

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 02:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: got pulled over by state trooper

More money in a seatbelt law than a helmet law..Its all about revenue.Besides there are more people at risk in an automobile and there are more autos than cars on the roads each day.

So one dead biker not wearing a helmet is an acceptable risk as is riding in the first place....in the eyes of the lawmakers.

Ihaven't been pulled over on my bike yet, but while driving my truck I see way too many people doing 80+on the highway. I wish there were more of them to stop these idiots doing 80 and weaving back and forth between lanes
Dnt come to Illinois then its a daily thing

Old 06-13-2007, 04:41 PM

When I got pulled over a few weeks ago, I was riding with my buddy, me on my CBR, he on his dad's Softtail. I was maybe going 5 MPH faster than my friend, both of us at least 20 over, I got a ticket, he didn't. That's bull**** right there.

Old 06-13-2007, 04:56 PM

ORIGINAL: 95HondaCBRF3

omg cops in ohio are freaking ridiculous i was riding home from the hospital on 71 about 11:30 at night doing about 65 in the 55 and this cop comes flying up to about 2 ft from my rear and turns on his spot light blinds me because it was right in my mirrors he does this for like a mile then finally hits his lights i pull over turn off the bike and take off my helmet he comes up and says u know u were speeding right and i agreed and he said you only had one hand on the bars when i pulled behind you (i was relaxin my clutch hand it was starting to cramp up from the 65 mile ride) and he just kept going on sayin how he pulls over so many bikes like mine because they are acting like idiots. he takes my info and goes back to the car then he comes back writes me a written warning and these are his exact words he told me to go the f--- home my jaw hit the ground so i just suited back up and took off on my way home its ridiculous over here!
Probably got hit up by this guy...... http://www.ohioriders.net/forums2/vi...f=1&t=1438....haven't had the privelege of running into him myself...but as you can see quite a few others have.