Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got pulled over again........by a harley rider!@!@

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got pulled over again........by a harley rider!@!@

Was going to class today the campus is just about 10 miles away hit a stretch of road opened her up the front end got a little light (it lifted ). Look in my rears as i am slowing down and see lights about 50yds back. I slowly move one lane over to see if he will pass he doesn't so i take the curb turn her off and remove the helmet.

Two officers approach me one in a good mood(young in his late 20's) the other with a look on his face like he just smelt ****(probably 50ish). Officer"how fast were you going" me "i don't know" officer 2"come on honestly just tell us" me "i honestly don't look at the speedo much." officer 2 " then how do you know when to shift?" me "i listen to the engine"

officer"well we don't know how fast you were going cause we couldn't peg an exact speed, all i know is i had to hit atleast 80 to catch up" so i asked him where he came from (dead stop or a U-turn cause i know he wasn't behind me.) ask for the lisence and regis. and insurance...
Officer 2"how long have you had this...." me "around a year" Officer2"A WHOLE YEAR??? WOW"(in the most sarcastic tone ever) Officer2 again"Well i have a harley" i just smile.

Then they say they aren't gonna ticket me cause they have no evidence of my speed but they can tag me with exhibition of power and something else. SO they just said they are gonna chew my *** and so they did.! 20 minutes later(now late for class and the professors are dicks about that) as they are walking away...the younger one says have a nice day while officer 2 Harley boy is walking backwards towards the squad car, looking it over and fires off, "Is that the stock placement for the plate?"(it's a CW kit) me "no sir" officer2"move it cause if i see you again without it moved or pulling any more **** ill tow you!" me(smiling)"have a nice day"

Old 10-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Default RE: Got pulled over again........by a harley rider!@!@

lol...all that **** and all he cares about is the fing plate

Old 10-20-2006, 05:16 PM

Where's your plate? I looked at your photo album, but I couldn't tell. Is it on the right of the rear sprocket or something?

Old 10-20-2006, 05:20 PM

He must have it off in that pic in his album, because i think the CW (competition werkes) kit sits it deep under the tail on top of the rear hugger.

Old 10-20-2006, 08:22 PM

Funny thing is he was a cop from a different part of the city, the other district that pulled me over for swervin a month ago had no problem what so ever and commented on how clean it was.....?
Name:  plate-stand.gif
Views: 4
Size:  368.7 KB

Old 10-22-2006, 10:57 PM

Yea they always bitch about the plate but I haven't had them do anything about it. I'm sure his harley isn't 100% legal anyways.

Old 10-23-2006, 01:59 AM

ORIGINAL: transamlt1man

Yea they always bitch about the plate but I haven't had them do anything about it. I'm sure his harley isn't 100% legal anyways.
I would dare say that any harley rider on the road should be ticketed with distrubing the peace. I would even go so far as to say that about 95% could be charged with public indecency not only for the way too tight leather they wear, but the nasty women that seem to ride on the back. Hell I saw a couple of Harleys this summer that you couldnt see the licence plate because the chick on the back was so fat her *** swallowed it.

Old 10-23-2006, 04:26 AM

I was sitting at a driveway of a taco bell waiting to pull out on my bike this summer and i hear some *** monkeys revving their engines are a truck infront of them they dart around and take off mean while this lady on the back is just laying back with her ******* hangin out(actually had a nice rack too). The riders gave a hard stare rapped their pipes and ATTEMPTED to take off quickly only to let the D&D's ring their ears as i went flying by.