Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

got kids???

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: got kids???

dont get married JUST because you have a kid together.... worst idea ever

Old 04-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: bobjoezx

most definately

Old 04-19-2007, 04:08 PM

ORIGINAL: bobjoezx

+1 f*ck that

Old 04-19-2007, 04:09 PM

Pull out... oops, too late.

Old 04-19-2007, 05:47 PM

wow thanks for all the comments guys....as for the girl doubt we'll make it but i will always be there for my kid....as for selling my bike....no offense but f*ck that. Im not gunna be one of those guys that goes out and buys a mini van. I gotta a good job so i should be alright. if not i can always make that overtime lol. Yah shes only 6 weeks but its freaky oh by the way shes 16 haha ive known her 4-ever and shes alwaysliked me and i thought i was like IN love wit her but now im not so sure but yeh i know shes young but my mom and dad were the same age when they had my sister then me...but at least they were in love i dont know lessen to all the dudes out there wrap your whopper bwa hahaha

Old 04-19-2007, 05:57 PM

dude, no offense but, grow up!!! seriously!! sell the bike!! do you really want to get splattered all over the road and leave the burden of a newborn baby to a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD CHILD!!!! and yes, she IS a child!! you are extremely lucky that you are not in jail!!

sorry, just my .02cents

Old 04-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

damn bro well hope things work out for the best. has she thought about abortion ? cause i know my girl got pregnant @ 19 and i was 21 and we ealized now wasnt the best time to bring a kid into the world. we wouldnt be ready. so we made the decision and we believe it was for the best

Old 04-19-2007, 06:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just want to say congratulations, i cant wait to have a family of my own...it'll be hard im sure, but hang in there, im sure theres no better feeling in the world

Old 04-19-2007, 06:16 PM

Kids are fantastic! I dunno about having one while youare still one, but there is no greater joy than caring for a person you know you created. Plus they are fun. I had my kids starting before most of my friends, they spent tons of money on all kinds of entertainment... my entertainment was my kids!

The first few months they just lay there, sleep, eat, and ****. But as soon as they start to crawl and move around, they are a blast! You won't need anything else to occupy your time.

+1 on thinking about selling the bike... not just for the money, but you are responsible for more than just yourself right now. If you've got a ton of money, funds for a college education in a trust fund and a million dollar or more life insurance policy, then by all means keep the bike because then you know your child will have the money he/she needs until they become an adult.

Remember, it's not just you anymore and it won't be for a long time. You'll learn what sacrifice means, but you'll enjoy doing it for your kids.

Oh yeah... CONGRATS!!!

Old 04-19-2007, 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: ss954rr

dude, no offense but, grow up!!! seriously!! sell the bike!! do you really want to get splattered all over the road and leave the burden of a newborn baby to a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD CHILD!!!! and yes, she IS a child!! you are extremely lucky that you are not in jail!!

sorry, just my .02cents
Sell the bike? Sell the bike? Why? If he can afford it and rides alert, defensivly and safe, KEEP IT! Sure, their is a danger but hey, the trash truck could take you out while your getting the mail! My wife and I sold her bike to get my 2nd when we found out she was prego. Know what happend? a year later I'm down at the ducati shop buying her a new bike! Dude, their great on gas and the note is alot cheaper than a car! My father still has the bike that he had when he was 18! He had me @ 25. Thank god he didn't get rid of that bike! Because of him I grew up in the world of motorcycle riding! He tought me to ride like I'm invisible and It's saved my *** a few times. Some of the best memories I have are of me and him wrenchen on bikes together in the garage. KEEP IT! just tone down the riding a bit if your doing wheelies down the highway @ 120 in rush hour. But CONGRATULATIONS! My boy is 4 months old now and its the best thing in the world! Think of your happiest time and mulitiply that by 1000! I can't wait untill he's old enough to ride! Anybody got a lil' 50cc for sale?

Quick Reply: got kids???