Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Google and 100 mpg....

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 03:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 06-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Banned
Default RE: Google and 100 mpg....

"Philanthropic," huh?

Google is operated by the Illuminati. What kind of organizations participate in, "philanthropy?" Fraternal organizations. Where do fraternal organizations hold their roots? Masonic organizations. Who is a member of and operates the worlds Masonic organizations? World leaders and other, more powerful members who work below the visual surface that is created and operated as a total and complete diversion. Life as we know it does not exist.

We the publicare presented problems and then offered solutions which include the hidden agenda of this New World Order. The Patriot act is a prime example.

World Leaders: "We want to stop terrorism, unfortunately we need to be able to legaly spy on anyone deemed a threat without due process of law or legal red-tape."

Population: "Well that sucks, but if we want to stop terrorism, we better let them do what they need to."

It's a viscous cycle.

This is simply another, "privately-owned" front that is going to generate substantial revenuethrough which the NWO can launder their profits and all the while creating an image that says, "Google stands for the people, we want to help and we're going to use our own money to do it."

Some nerve. I know who that money belongs to.

Old 06-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Banned

Google is operated by the Illuminati.
I met a 33rd degree Freemason (one of seven in the world), we talked at length on several occasions,and my opinion is although there are good people involved with the whole new world order thing and from what I can see they are a positive influence on shaping this society, I don't like that a secretive group of people is running things. It is not so much that Google is operated by the illuminati, everything really is, it is that they use their databases generated by googleto learn how tocontrol our wants and desires through very clever marketing and disinformation. The weak minded fall prey to this through Fashion, Booze, Cigarettes, and Music, the strong minded fall prey by working themselves to death to make millions of dollars to pay the taxes that fuel the illuminati machine.

So given that resistance is futile, all you can do is not to buy into the crap that they are selling. You do this by spending quality time with friends and family just talking. Don't keep up with the Jones, don't subscribe to XM or Sirius. Don't pay for extra TV channels. Screw buying 'dale Earnhart' bumper stickers and the GI Joe with the Kung Foo grip. Enjoy fishing, cooking, and all the things our grandparents did, not what marketing focus groups say we should do. In so many ways we are slaves to our belongings insteads of servents to our loved ones.

Think about it, why is there a Paris Hilton on TV? or Nicole Ritchie? How does Nicole KIdman make $10 million per film, HAS SHE EVER MADE A GOOD MOVIE????NO!! This is all Hype created by the Masons/illuminati/NWO/Skull and Bones to enslave us into poverty so we always need to work harder to support our need for the crap that we have been told we need even though we don't it at all.

I have to go wrap my head with tinfoil so the Illuminati satellites can't read my thoughts and their stormtroopers cant track me down....Fishfryer out.

Old 06-20-2007, 08:13 PM

In the book The Illuminati by Larry Burkett, who does it say the Antichrist will be? I can't seem to find my copy...

Old 06-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Retired Moderator

AHHHH!!!!! I just consulted my Illuminati handbook and the anti-christ is...

...James Torres