Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

god damn little bastards

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: god damn little bastards

ORIGINAL: HighRevver

So i go over and talk to the daughter of the house (19) and ask if she could keep her dog in the house cause it charges me when i am on my motorcycle. She replies "good i train him to go after ********, so F*** off she will stay out".
the daughter must be super hot to be such a bitch.

Old 03-08-2006, 02:44 PM

ORIGINAL: rubberband man
But luckly for holycrapitshassell it wasn't a pit that caused the mishap cause i doubt there would have been any dog beatin that day....
nah, i wouldnt go after the pit, lol. but if he wants to come at me at random, mr pit bull's gonna have to see the .38 that i have on me whenever im out on the street
haha, but yea, that would be something to witness, me getting my *** whooped by a dog. my head would hang low for a while ^_^ lol, and the thing about new orleans is every other block you go, you're in the middle of another group of housing projects, and they love some pit bulls there in the projects, lol. everywhere you turn, theres one on a chain, running the streets, fighting.. all over. but definetely now that ive cooled down, i do blame the woman walking the dog for not paying attention like that. i really can't blame the dog, it was just doing what dogs do, you know?

Old 03-09-2006, 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: johndoe

ORIGINAL: HighRevver

So i go over and talk to the daughter of the house (19) and ask if she could keep her dog in the house cause it charges me when i am on my motorcycle. She replies "good i train him to go after ********, so F*** off she will stay out".
the daughter must be super hot to be such a bitch.
I'd classify her as a little over decent..... just some bad blood.

Old 03-09-2006, 10:06 PM

Just this past weekend, I was riding my friends untility fourwheeler and with me doing stunts all the time, This big *** dog came running up biting the **** out of the front tires, well I got pissed cause it wouldnt get out of the may and I ripped the gas open while the dog was latched on to the tire. Not only did I do a wheelie but I got a passenger along with it hanging off the front tire. I wish I would have gotten and video of that cause it would have been great. Anyways that dog had better be glad a like doing long wheelies cause if I would have put it down before he let go then that dog would have been dead. And the dumb thing is, the dog kept biting the front tire after that. RETARDED ANIMALS.

But with your story, Anytime im in a car and i have to make the decision of hiting another motorist or running over the animal, Ide run over the animal. If you choose to hit someone else over the animal than you are pretty much putting animals over humans.

Daniel Thompson

Old 03-10-2006, 09:03 PM

I think pets need some "firm" love from time to time, just so they will know who is the ALPHA. In most cases tho, I would agree that the owner needs a smack in the mouth followed by a steel toe boot up the backside. Too many people have pets, and kids, that they only have to be like everyone else. Keepin' up with the Jones's so to speak.

Oh, and had I been in the car, the dog would have been squished. On the bike, the woman would have gotten the finger and some choice words.