Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Go Rays Biatches!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Go Rays Biatches!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

im sorry, what is that im hearin right now

***crickets****

its cool, just wait to win the penant next year i guess. have fun wit that why we are goin to the world series
Man, after all that fighting, I must say...you are a graceful winner. Classy.
who was fightin? i just now read the rest of these posts, kinda funny to me actually. was just gonna post up that we won till i read the boston fan runnin his mouth for some reason. just figured id get a lil jab in there. also, you know for a fact that if boston woulda won, every boston fan with a comp woulda came out of the wood work to talk some crap. its cool tho, you got your opinion and its your right to post it up.

Old 10-19-2008, 11:28 PM
Retired Moderator

I can go to sleep tonight, with the joy that the Red Sox players got so close...almost as close as you can get and just missed it. That actually gives me more joy than if they didn't even make the playoffs. I will sleep like a baby tonight...

Old 10-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

That actually gives me more joy than if they didn't even make the playoffs.
Than I guess I'm the most joyous son-of-a-bitch alive, being from Pittsburgh n all

Old 10-20-2008, 10:49 AM

reluctantly ill bring this thread back to page one....

just wanted to say Congrats to the Rays, you earned it with great pitching and clutch power hitting, ill be cheering for you in the World Series.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:36 AM

Go Rays! Great game last night, was way more entertaining then the Bucs/Seahawks snorefest.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:45 PM

It did end up being a great series, and just the fact that the Sox could bring it to Game 7 and teach all these Rays fans to not get ahead of themselves was enough for me. The Sox were one hit away, bases were loaded in the eighth and I know all you "Rays" fans were sweating it... but congratulations and I hope the Phillies win. F the Rays and their gay *** mohawks. And you gotta think that if Manny wasn't such a selfish douche, that the Sox would have taken this series and probably be back-to-back champs.

This will be the least watched World Series in recent memory.

Andadmit you didn't post because when you started this thread the Rays were up 3-1 (and you were running your mouth) and it went to Game 7, until the 9th inning for you to know your team had won. I don't understand how "Rays" fans can talk SO much crap, your team has been around for like 9 years and this is the first time you have even made the playoffs, so I guess a little immaturity would be expected. (And I am not directly talking to you, dizzie, just ranting on all Rays fans. They were out in full force in New Haven Sat night until they lost Game 6 as well, then they disappeared) Just saying, teams like the Yanks and Red Sox have been around for hundreds of years, and havelong, long standing history and established fan bases...for all these "Rays" fans to literally come out of the wood work is mind boggling to me... act like you have been there before. Oh yeah, wait a second, you haven't.

"Rays" fans have to realize that we (meaning all Red Sox fans) had to wait our WHOLE lives to feel what World Champions felt like, and I'm not going to even begin to try to explain to you what the Red Sox mean to us people in the North East who religiously watch 5-6 games a week, this IS baseball country, Yankees, Mets, Phillies, Red Sox, even two more teams in the DC area, Florida is a football state, you have no idea what baseball means up here... I have scars on my body for not backing down from someone who wants to talk smack about my beloved Sox... knife wounds and staples in my head, I'm talking REAL injuries... so don't think I'm some punk who "just came out of the wood work" to argue with you. My house is littered with Sox memorabilia and my MySpace page is a shrine to everything Red Sox... and it feels that whensomeone talks smack on the Sox,that persontalks smack on my lifestyle, so no hard feelings Dizzie, it's nothing personal towards you, and enjoy the feeling that your team may (or may not) give you in the next week and a half, because it may be the only time you get to experience it.

And I still hope that the Phillies win.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

phillies FTMFW

Old 10-20-2008, 02:04 PM

The world series this year is going to be awesome!

Old 10-20-2008, 02:06 PM

i know what you mean jfunk....my office at work is littered with redsox stuff, a calendar, an autographed manny baseball that i got personally, a papelbon autographed baseball card, and of course a big magnetic "B" on my file cabinet. its a great ice breaker with customers because everyone up here loves there beloved sox......(or claims to)

i watched every postseason game to the bitter end, even the angels games that started after 10 oclock....my coworkers thought i was crazy.....but its this way every year. that was a rough next morning after watching baseball until 2:30 am.

Old 10-20-2008, 02:25 PM

Dude, I am not joking when I say I watch on average, over the past 10 years (since freshman in college), 125 games a year. And I'm talking the whole game, give or take. I used to have two TV's next to each other, one ALWAYS had the Sox on it. Then TV started sucking real bad, so I only have one HD TV for Sox games. Now I have nothing to watch until the weekends (football). I find myself only watching sports now.

And Hayden, you need to PM me your email address, I have a Red Sox newsletter that I write that I'd love to forward to you...my boss pays me to write it, and I'm not even joking.

Quick Reply: Go Rays Biatches!!!!!!!!