Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

First thing i think when i see a girl ride is shes brave...cause not many girls want to handle a machine that can kill them instantly, so she brave and she got her $hit togheter if shes riding and if shes doing it for the attention she still above the other girs that do other $hit for attention...and if a girl is knowleadegeble bout her bike is a plus...But no I dont think every girl that rides a bike is hot cause you also got her looks that determine if she hot or not...Now i dont think a Harley girls is hot i think she is just to manly but when i see a street rider female with good looks i thats a part of heaven...

Old 12-12-2006, 05:30 PM

Just to echo what all have said... Girls that ride are hott, but it much hotter if they know what they are talking about. Riding to get attention is a dumb *** reason to do ANYTHING. JMO as always.

MDFF

Old 12-12-2006, 05:31 PM

I really don't think anything of it, unless she is a "poser". You know, one that wants to be seen and is riding for that reason. If they are riding because they like to ride, that is great. As great as a guy who likes to ride.

Old 12-12-2006, 05:32 PM

if she's geared up and does it because she likes to ride and likes the community then more power to her, hot or not. I don't have any less respect for women that buy bikes just for the attention, but then again I don't feel as bad when they wreck their shiat.

Old 12-12-2006, 06:36 PM

I like it, I like it a loh.

Old 12-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Retired Moderator

I think it is smokin' hot, but I have a second perspective as well. I thought riding was so much fun that I had my wife get a bike. I see it as one of the best times a couple can share. Of course there are plnety of times when I will just want to be with the guys, but there are many times when I would rather be with her on a ride.

Old 12-12-2006, 06:48 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Old 12-12-2006, 07:30 PM

I like chics (girls, women, babes whatever) on bikes. If they know what they are doing and aren't butchy and only interested in HD's, then it's even better. But I guess this would apply to Jeeps or sports or anything else predominately in a man's domain. I would love to see more chics ride, especially sport bikes, and be able to see them out on the road. For me it's cool to see a chic that isn't afraid to branch out and try something like this. More power to them all.

Old 12-12-2006, 07:45 PM

A little road rash on an apple bottom is sex

Old 12-12-2006, 09:03 PM

my gf rides and she knows quite a few things about bikes too. so its funny to hear some guys talk about bikes to her and they have absolutely no idea what they're are talking about and she does. i think its great for any female that rides and wears all the gear but not the ones who ride on the back on occasions with shorts and a skimpy shirt on. so big ups to all the women on here and out there on the sportbikes. posted a pic of my gf and her bike also.

[IMG]local://upfiles/9145/42FEC529BC024B6A9ACF872C8A1A53F5.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?