Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Are girls becoming more agresive now a days?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are girls becoming more agresive now a days?

I got this two vids one isfrom Mexico, and in this one the girl died later in the hospital...

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?mkt...;wa=wsignin1.0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wToUXx6RDCw
[&:]

Old 04-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Default RE: Are girls becoming more agresive now a days?

Here's my responce to the youtube

"Is this something to be proud of?...if so we really are living in a world of ****..."

Not sure if the hispanics conversing in the quotes will understand...

Old 04-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think society is becoming more aggressive. This stuff has always happened anyways, we just live in a technical world where we have the ability to share this type of stuff more rapidly and easily now.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:09 PM

yea, it has always happened, but it hasnt happened as much as it does now.
its just the world in general has gotten worse since even the 50's
its all a result of what we see.
we think things on tv now a days are no big deal and we think people back then were dumb, or niave for getting upset about something like elvis shaking his hips... which is silly... until u see the progression.
what do kids see on tv?
and i know tv and games are not soley responsible for actions like this but it doesnt help.
and deterioration of morals and what is right and wrong in general.

now days no one is wrong, u cant say anything that anyone does isnt right, because u may offend them, or ur shoving ur religion/beliefs down their throat. so it just a result of taking rules away or repeatedly defending principles/ethics that rules (like the ten comandments) are offensive and shouldnt be seen in public, which doesnt make sense to me, how does "thou shall not kill" hurt society? im not tryin to shove christianity down ur throats, its just one example of many.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:10 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

I think society is becoming more aggressive. This stuff has always happened anyways, we just live in a technical world where we have the ability to share this type of stuff more rapidly and easily now.
Bingo!

I remember seeing fights all the time in school. Even chick fights.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:26 PM

The Youtube vid just looks likeone of thosestreet fights like Fight Club...you know that dude in UFC now that was a street brawler and now he's catching crap for it...I can't remember his name right now...oh - Kimbo Slice

This **** has always happened, just now in the Communication Age everyone can see it.

Check this one out, been all over the news lately...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080408/....xIjtcdaUDW7oF

Plus, it's like they say, red cars cause more accidents. Well, how many more red cars are on the road than any other color? It's the same with people now a days, there are a lot more people in the world so there are more mean people and more murders and stuff, but you have to look at the percentages to years past to compare different time periods....and on the other hand, there are also more nice people in the world now to.

I hope this makes sense to whoever is reading it, cause it makes sense in my head, just not so sure I laid it out the way I intended...lol

Old 04-09-2008, 01:32 PM

Yes, it has always happened but not in the shear numbers that it does today. Kids, adults they have a built of level of pinned up frustration due to diet and lack of physical activity.

Look at the food we eat and what it is fortified with. Due to modern technology we have to work out to get our physical wellness. There is less walking more video games.

What I mean to say for those of you who have done any manual labor at some point in time in your life you know what it feels like. There is a level of certain satisfaction from it and any energy for aggression is not existant. Well maybe until the next day but your tolerance for anger decreases. You are more copesetic ( spell check ).

For those of you old enough, remember those movies in the past that tell of the future and it is very bleek and violent. Maybe we are headed that way. Lack of education in our schools leads to stupidity that leads to less thought and all you get is a primitive reaction instead of critical thinking.

Kids are dumb these days as a whole because we as adults as a whole let them.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:33 PM

It's not neccasarily that their getting more agressive... just more stupid.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:42 PM

Which girl died the one in the first video or the second speaking spanish?

Old 04-09-2008, 01:50 PM

Poor thing, she wasn't even fighting back and still those other bitches attack. Very cowardly, disturbing, disgusting.

Quick Reply: Are girls becoming more agresive now a days?