Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girl Advice

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 04:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tell her her computer has a virus. only you can stop it. you must go to her house to fix it. work from there.

Old 09-14-2011, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by Tremar
The joking and such is more short and sweet, not like sitting and holdin a conversation with her. And to be honest, don't you think it would be awkward to be the person everyone probably acknowledges most (since your the only worker in there) to ask someone for their number or a date in a dead silent place?

Maybe its just me ha
haha of course we know what you mean. you become the spotlight of attention if you do. but to be honest they are probably all ROOTING FOR YOU!!! GO GET HER!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

in other words, who cares what other people might think, most of them probably don't even have the ***** to ask a chick out.

Old 09-14-2011, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Oh Yay!!

Old 09-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jpanside@gmail.com
tell her her computer has a virus. only you can stop it. you must go to her house to fix it. work from there.
Brilliant!

Old 09-14-2011, 10:18 PM
Default Resolution

TREMAR!!!!! What was the move? What happened? You still alive??

Old 09-14-2011, 11:15 PM
Administrator - Retired

Originally Posted by kuro
Actually what I said isn't really a pickup line. My job definitely has rules about hitting on customers. Didn't stop them from hitting on me. If it were someone I found interesting, that's exactly what I told them. Usually someplace like D&Bs or Chickie & Pete's.
Well... I wasn't really referring to your cheesy line, but...

Telling a customer that you can't ask them out because of your job... and then telling them where to meet you.... is asking them out. LOL..
It doesn't matter what cheesy justification you make up.... or how you word it... you're still asking them out.
Not only that, but you're TELLING the customer that you could get in trouble for it!
If chit goes bad, are you gonna tell your boss that your wording was way too tight for it to be wrong? Haha!

Old 09-14-2011, 11:19 PM
Administrator - Retired

But regardless.... the OP is a college student working in a comp lab. Not that he wants to lose his job or anything, but I've already done a harms/benefits analysis and he's good to go. Ask them all out!

Old 09-15-2011, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Tremar
So me and my girlfriend broke up a bit ago, still kinda broken up over it but thats not the point of this...

I work in a computer lab on my universities campus, where I am not allowed to really socialize and have to sit at a secluded desk for people who need help.

Last week this girl comes in and was having some problems on multiple occasions and we were joking around as I helped her and such but I felt it would be totally in appropriate to try to get her number or anything of that nature since I was working. Then when she left we joked and she was like "maybe ill be back to give you trouble tomorrow" or something of that sort, but I didnt work the next day.
She came back today when I was in there and instantly locked eyes, smiled, and started jokin around and such.

However, I NEVER see her other than when I am working

My question is how do you guys suggest I go about trying to get this girls number or to hang out, if she continues to come and be flirtatious when I am workin?

If you dont have honest legit advice, save it. Thanks guys!
How is going thenn? Did our wise advices make any good in the case?