Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

final able to ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default final able to ride

[sm=headbang.gif]
its about time .. i final got my tire on fridaay it seems like i haven't really ridden for a month since my car is broke down (stupid timming belt) i have had to ride the bike rain or shine.. and my rear tire was really bad .. but friday night i got it replace with a pilot pro and love it !!! and i have been reading sport bike riding techniques (sp?) and man i can feel a big difference .. just sliding my but cheek over a bit makes a hudge difference, and also i have been loading my petals too and wow i am starting to final getting it to lean ! and watch for the apex and watching the road ahead further . i though i did all these things before but since reading it again in my book i have really been focussed on it more now.and when i get a bit more money put away i am gong totry to make a track day. but for now ihave been hittingalot of roads in the daytime on the weekends. i feltreally crappy last week when i just felt slow as hell on that road . i hit it todayabout 4-5 times eachtime getting better i held my line all of the time and keep it around the speed limit[sm=guilty.gif] (come on most of it is 25) but never crossed the centerlineor got to crazy on it. plus the tire isnew still so no hard leaning next weekend i figured a couple good rides this weekend and the daily comute to work should scrub the tire in right ..then i am off to the mountain for the test to seereally am getting better !

sorry for the long post i just got back in from ridding and still kinda excited ! [sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 05-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: final able to ride

You will just get better and better. Don't push it beyond your ability...you have nothing but time to get better, just be patient. Don't you love it when you have evidence of improving...kick ***, Bro!!!