Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fcking IGNORANT PEOPLE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fcking IGNORANT PEOPLE!

well heres the deal. Im at 711 waiting on a friend. My bike is parked legally in a parking space just like everyone else. Im on the sidewalk talking to my new girl () on the phone. As i turn around to walk back to my ride, a truck is pulling out of his space, SMASHING MY ****ING BIKE IN THE PROCESS! He pulls back in, hops out and acts like its MY fault. Not only does he bend my front brake lever, scratch my fairing, my exhaust, my pegs and scuff my frame slider up. He somehow trashed my helmet (it was hanging on the left passenger peg). Padding ripped out, shield broke. Scratched to hell. I couldnt even wear it home. If all this isnt bad enough, heres the killer. HE HOPS BACK IN HIS TRUCK AND TAKES OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF am i supposed to do? 6 foot skinny white guy Vs. 6'3" black dude whos got at least 150 pounds on me. i mean yeah, i had a blade on me, but im not about to stab someone and go to jail over bent hardware and some paint. sorry for the vent, but i JUST got that helmet and im furious.

Old 07-27-2007, 01:31 PM
Default RE: Fcking IGNORANT PEOPLE!

License plate#?

Sorry that really sucks!

Old 07-27-2007, 01:35 PM

^ That's the first thing that I would have done. And once I figured that he wouldn't be compliant with the fault (he got pissed) I'd be calling the cops. Even thought I hate involvin the cops in anything, I would have invilved them ASAP before moving anything. That would have made him look in the wrong immediatlly because of how he fled the sceen. Sounds like that's all too late now.

Old 07-27-2007, 01:37 PM

NOTE; SOME OF THIS IS HUMOR, EXXAGERATION, AND SOME IS TRUE.

BACK ON TOPIC..

1. That really sucks. Next time you might try the BMG parking technique.

I usually park sidways, in a seperate parking lot, or as far away from people and their brain dead asses as possible.
(Fact: Not all people are braindead. Just 9 out of every 10. I really don't usually care to know either way.)

I also take up two spots.

If people don't like it...tough...kick my ***. Say something. No one ever has. It's the psychosis in the eyes. They can tell I am crazy and don't give a sh** whether I break their necks or buy them a coffee. All the same to me.

(Not suggesting violence just reacting...)

2. I hope you got the guy's license number and called the cops.

No, better yet, look up his license number, then go beat his ***. The cops won't do anything anyway.

Old 07-27-2007, 01:54 PM

If you didn't get the plate number and report it to the Cops right after it happened you are completely screwed. Same thing happened to me in my car. Some dude T boned me and left me in the middle of the street. I called 911 a Cop came 30 minutes later asked if I got his lisence plate number. I didn't and he said even if I fount out who did it theres nothing I could do unless he would admit it. Lesson learned is to run any time your in an accident thats your fault.

Old 07-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you didn't get the tag number check with the 7-11. most of them have cameras facing the pumps and it may have captured it and the hit and run ... but do it QUICK because those tapes record over themselves after a certain period of time.

Old 07-27-2007, 02:04 PM

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

I also take up two spots.
After that sentence, i disregarded anything you had to say. You're part of the problem. If i was in a full lot and your dumb *** took up two spots WITH A BIKE, i'd kick it over.

Old 07-27-2007, 02:21 PM

you tell him whats up, then you and your boy proceed to "defend yourselves" with whatever you can....the odds were in your favor, hell beat him with your busted helmet

Old 07-27-2007, 02:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Bean600

you tell him whats up, then you and your boy proceed to "defend yourselves" with whatever you can....the odds were in your favor, hell beat him with your busted helmet
Legally his odds are NOT in his favor if he does not have any evidence.

Old 07-27-2007, 02:40 PM

You got punked and let it happen... sucks.

Quick Reply: Fcking IGNORANT PEOPLE!