Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Exactly why i dont respect cops!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 10:49 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Any more racial cards being thrown in the ring will cause this thread to be closed, PFQ.
In all honesty I see no point in this thread at all, except as it relates to the death of a child, which all of us hate to see, or hear about. No dissent on that issue, as I see it.
I understand the LEO members of our community being annoyed - and I understand that, too. We're not in a position to comment on what happened in the apartment - only those who were there know the truth. Let's just grieve for the child and leave the rest alone, OK.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

first off I NEVER defended this cop. I just look at the situation from more than 1 angle. Its a terrible thing that never should have happend. I feel terrible for the family and for the cop for having to deal with the knowing that he killed a innocent girl. Sorry to Shadow and other mods if I caused a commotion here, But I was simply putting more than one perspective on it. Again sorry for my part in the uprising.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:13 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by bubba_finch07
first off I NEVER defended this cop. I just look at the situation from more than 1 angle. Its a terrible thing that never should have happend. I feel terrible for the family and for the cop for having to deal with the knowing that he killed a innocent girl. Sorry to Shadow and other mods if I caused a commotion here, But I was simply putting more than one perspective on it. Again sorry for my part in the uprising.
-1 lol mods correct me if im wrong but I dont think u did anything wrong bubba, ur simply stating the facts and that we dont know the whole situation. U said nothing out of line, as far as I can tell any if anyone here had valid opinion on this it should be you bc you know what its like first hand every day as a LEO...

Old 05-18-2010, 12:14 PM

Bubba Finch how the hell did i pull the race card???? I simple put another example in there of the crooked cops and the good ones that cover it up. And a wrestling match with a female grandmother would cause u to place a round into the neck of a 7 yr old sleeping on the couch?????? that was a damn good accident....... For ur information i am not black and my wife with who i have 2 kids wit is....... MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL HUG TREES AND SING SONGS AROUND A CAMP FIRE! OVER THE YEARS THE CHANGES THIS SITE HAS SEEN IS THE REASON WHY A FEW GOOD BIKERS IVE KNOWN HAVE NOT BEEN HERE WHICH HAS MADE ME LESS INTERESTED! AND I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IF DAMN AND HELL GOT SENSORED AS HOW WE ARE ALL GROWN ADULTS WHO CANT EVEN USE CURSE WORDS. Sure you may not need me as a member, could care less....as you can see in the majority of my post i rarely need help but the majority of the time i give it....... so losing membership here would not be a bad thing for me......

And i have served 2 1/2 years in iraq, and continue to serve.....

Last edited by txsmainevent; 05-18-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by pimpncbr954s
MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL HUG TREES AND SING SONGS AROUND A CAMP FIRE! OVER THE YEARS THE CHANGES THIS SITE HAS SEEN IS THE REASON WHY A FEW GOOD BIKERS IVE KNOWN HAVE NOT BEEN HERE WHICH HAS MADE ME LESS INTERESTED! AND I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IF DAMN AND HELL GOT SENSORED AS HOW WE ARE ALL GROWN ADULTS WHO CANT EVEN USE CURSE WORDS. Sure you may not need me as a member, could care less....as you can see in the majority of my post i rarely need help but the majority of the time i give it....... so losing membership here would not be a bad thing for me......

And i have served 2 1/2 years in iraq, and continue to serve.....
You say you know a few good bikers not here anymore bc of the rules then were they really good bikers? Simple rule changes such and cursing and such shouldnt push bikers away... No one needs a extended curing vocabulary to be a good biker... I cant stand say the supraforums or other forums where all you have is page after page of crap just because people dont know how to speak their mind without ever curse word in the dictionary... thats half the reason i love this forum is because i know i can come speak my mind on a topic and not have to worry about arrogant individuals giving me every word in the book.... if they do so the mods are quick to take care of the situation... this leads to more bike talk and less pointless threads.....

I have great respect for the soliders and LEO of our great nation... but you arguing that a little girl was killed by a police officer "supposedly" struggling with another woman, his gun went off and hit her in the neck... your saying that gives you a reason to hate LEO's... that makes no sense or at least to me...

and if your trying to argue that the police officer intentionally shot a little girl in the neck well thats just plain ignorance...

could the officer have done some things better to improve the situation and possibly keeping it from happen yes, but he didnt Im sure he will be rightfully charged for his actions, even if people feel he doesnt get it harsh enough the reality that he killed a innocent girl is enough to drive anyone out of their mind...

Old 05-18-2010, 12:35 PM

Yet again, didn't read all of my post I didn't say there weren't bad cops, I didn't say there wasn't crooked cops. HOWEVER I DID say that there all ALOT of good cops out there. Cops just as myself trying to make ends meet to take care of wife and kids. I actually feel bad for you that you have had SO many bad experiences with cops, you can't see the plain joe that is just doing his job. I look at police work like being part of a gun truck co. in Iraq. I have policys and procedures, I follow those, I protect my country and myself as well as bring respect to my name by being fair. You said it your self YOU HAVE SERVED IN IRAQ. As a member of the military, would YOU like to be discriminated against for what those soldiers did when they took pictures of those dead Iraqis in some prison? Same case and point look at it from more than one prospective. I'm not sure of you mos of job in the military, but I'm sure at one point in time you completed breach training. Now actually consider doing that in Iraq, or somewhere you felt to be in fear for your life. MISTAKES HAPPEN. I'm sorry you cant see that. I have already made my point on the race card issue. So I'm leaving that alone. But as a member of the military if you can't see how it is to be hated or discriminated against against over a few peoples dumb choices,and relate that to police you are a hypocrite yourself. sorry mods, I left the race thing alone though.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I respect your military service, Pimp'n
But you aren't unique in that respect - there are HUNDREDS of our members who are currently serving their countries, or have done so in the past.
As for the rest
OVER THE YEARS THE CHANGES THIS SITE HAS SEEN IS THE REASON WHY A FEW GOOD BIKERS IVE KNOWN HAVE NOT BEEN HERE WHICH HAS MADE ME LESS INTERESTED! AND I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IF DAMN AND HELL GOT SENSORED AS HOW WE ARE ALL GROWN ADULTS WHO CANT EVEN USE CURSE WORDS.
It's your call - you want to be a member, be one.
If you don't, you can do that too.

We don't curse on here - it's a family forum. Cursing is like shouting - if you need expletives or noise to get your message across, maybe some guidelines on anger management would help.

We don't have pics of naked chicks either - we have lady members who would find it offensive. And most of us come here to talk about BIKES.

If you don't like the way the Forum is run - SPEAK UP or STFU and leave. Talk to the Admins if you have a problem with any of it - I'd be keen to hear from the other members on the subject too.....

You've been a member here for a long time - be a pity to see it end because of one post.......
Take some time to reflect is my advice..............

Old 05-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I must have missed something, because I didn't think shadow was talking to you, bubba.
Anyway, I've been known to miss things before.

Bottom line with regard to this thread is that you can't blame a whole organization for the actions of a single person. Period.
You don't blame the NFL for certain chitty players when you have other guys in the org giving tons of time and money to charities and setting up youth camps etc.

An even better example would be me putting up a clip of some squid slamming into a pedestrian and then blaming every sport rider on this forum for "Exactly why I don't respect CBR Riders"
Get the point??

I'm with Shadow on this.... the only reason this thread isn't toast is because hopefully it will remind someone out there to BE CAREFUL.
If it gets any worse, though, it's getting zapped.

EDIT: Dangit, Pete! You had to get in a couple mins ahead of me, didn't you....

Last edited by kilgoretrout; 05-18-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pimpncbr954s
Sure you may not need me as a member, could care less....as you can see in the majority of my post i rarely need help but the majority of the time i give it....... so losing membership here would not be a bad thing for me......
That's all well and good, but if you're going to come in and spew ignorant hate, this place is better without you.

If you don't like the way the Forum is run - SPEAK UP or STFU or leave.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow
I respect your military service, Pimp'n
But you aren't unique in that respect - there are HUNDREDS of our members who are currently serving their countries, or have done so in the past.
As for the rest
OVER THE YEARS THE CHANGES THIS SITE HAS SEEN IS THE REASON WHY A FEW GOOD BIKERS IVE KNOWN HAVE NOT BEEN HERE WHICH HAS MADE ME LESS INTERESTED! AND I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IF DAMN AND HELL GOT SENSORED AS HOW WE ARE ALL GROWN ADULTS WHO CANT EVEN USE CURSE WORDS.
It's your call - you want to be a member, be one.
If you don't, you can do that too.

We don't curse on here - it's a family forum. Cursing is like shouting - if you need expletives or noise to get your message across, maybe some guidelines on anger management would help. Or the use of English in a manner which is far more cutting than just expletives......

We don't have pics of naked chicks either - we have lady members who would find it offensive. And most of us come here to talk about BIKES.

If you don't like the way the Forum is run - SPEAK UP or STFU or leave. Talk to the Admins if you have a problem with any of it - I'd be keen to hear from the other members on the subject too.....

You've been a member here for a long time - be a pity to see it end because of one thread......
Take some time to reflect is my advice..............
Double Post

figured ide try and lighten the mood a little....

Last edited by __Z__; 05-18-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Quick Reply: Exactly why i dont respect cops!