Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ex is crazy

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ex is crazy

I can't figure out my ex for some reason, we been together for 7 years and broke up last year in Dec, well we just quit talking I guess, cause she wanted to get married and I wanted to get on my feet first, but I did say that I'd marry her as soon as I did. Well she though I was full of bs, oh well. So everything was cool for about 6 months or so, and then all of a sudden her parents call me and tell me to stop by and pick up my stuff, wtf???? I wasn't sure about it, but ended up going and they were really nice about it, her step dad even envited me to go riding with him ( he has some kind of a Yamaha) and I though that it was cool, then 2 hours later I left and everything was nice a quiet till my sis had a baby and then out of the nowhere I get a e-mail from my ex, congratulating me on becoming an uncle, WTF again??? I just said thank you in a very polite manner and that was it, and since then I've gone on a couple of rides with her step dad and he's very cool ( he never really liked her when we were dating). SO the question is, wtf does she want from me. She broke up with me, shouldn't she be going out with other guys, and talking to them on the phone, e-mailing them and other bs, I haven't seen her nor talked to her besides that e-mail. I don't get it, I would think she'd want to talk if I broke up with her, but it was all her idea, so shouldn't she be so much happier since I've been gone??

Old 09-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Banned
Default RE: Ex is crazy

she is crazy like all the rest.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:43 PM

The way mine acts makes me feel like she derives pleasure from causing me pain. I feel that she is an "Emotional Vampire". Got garlic? Pax,G.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:47 PM

It seems you're not over her. You need to do some serious thinking about what she means to you. If you can't imagine your life without her, don't worry about "getting on your feet," get her back! You have to grow up sometime...

Old 09-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

she is crazy like all the rest.
plain and simple truth. dont try to figure out what they are thinking it will only make your head hurt.

Old 09-19-2007, 01:13 PM

dude, just forget about it, its one of those things that youll keepbreaking up getting back togther, makea mistake like moving in togther/getting married thanbreaking up again and stuffwill be worse... just move on, she aint the one.... youll know when she is... after 7 yrs you should have known by than....

Old 09-19-2007, 01:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

dude, just forget about it, its one of those things that youll keepbreaking up getting back togther, makea mistake like moving in togther/getting married thanbreaking up again and stuffwill be worse... just move on, she aint the one.... youll know when she is... after 7 yrs you should have known by than....
Idunno dude. Lots of guys think they should know instantly whether or not she is "the one." Realistically, it takes time and effort, and compromise on both sides to have a good relationship, regardless how perfect you are for each other.

We don't know the specifics of his relationship, so it's hard to comment. I've made that mistake before. I had a friend who always wondered why his girlfriendwould goso nuts when he just wanted to go have a beer with the guys. All of his friends (myself included) hated her and thought she was crazy because her behavior was so erratic. I came to find out he used to scream at her and beat her when he got drunk, and since they broke up, I found out she was really a nice girl (no, we never did anything inappropriate-even after they broke up) who didn't deserve that kind of treatment.

But if you really treat her well, and truly love her, just think about your decision before you act. She could turn out to be the one that got away. If you aren't willing to think about it seriously, and/or don't love her, then break up and cut off all ties (including her stepdad). If not, the situation will never be resolved.

Old 09-19-2007, 01:53 PM

love is the best when it is good and the wost wen its not but u got to work through it to really se i say 7 years was enough to know if she is

Old 09-19-2007, 02:26 PM

I agree after seven years of dating you should know if she's the one or not. It sounds like she isn't the one if you didn't put up a fight for her when you were breaking up. My gf is about ready to kill me for not marrying her after 3 years of dating and says she'll leave my at 5 years if we aren't married yet. I plan on proposing next year, I just like to string her along. Its fun.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Triax

I agree after seven years of dating you should know if she's the one or not. It sounds like she isn't the one if you didn't put up a fight for her when you were breaking up. My gf is about ready to kill me for not marrying her after 3 years of dating and says she'll leave my at 5 years if we aren't married yet. I plan on proposing next year, I just like to string her along. Its fun.
I think you should know after seven years too. The problem here is I think he might be the problem. I could be wrong here, but he seems immature. I mean, the"I wanted to get on my feet first" excusesounds like a weasely thing to do to a girl who really cares about you. IMO, you should lead with your heart, not your "feet."

Quick Reply: Ex is crazy