Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Every wake up so...............

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Every wake up so...............

fast your brain turns on in a second and you jump up with your heart pounding thru your chest. Well, I just did cause of the doorbell. I jumped up ran to the door, almsot slammed my face into it to look thru the peep hole, didnt even really see what was outside. Opened the door and two 20ish year old guys standing there. Me standing there squinting my eyes cause of dried up contacts.

" Hey man. I talked to ya about that little 250 for sale, but I'm not interested in it. I was wondering if that suzuki samurai was for sale."

Me holding on the door and door frame cause I'm still wondering whats going on and trying not to fall down. "Naw man. Got an engine I'm putting in it. Blah blah blah."

They said cool and was on there way. I'm still wondering what just happened holding on to what ever I can grab and body still swaying. I bet they thought I was on drugs or drunk as ****. LOL I'm still trying to calm down.

The moral of the story is. Don't answer the door. LOL

Old 08-31-2007, 07:43 PM
Default RE: Every wake up so...............

i've probbly done that before.. but the most memoriable is when i got a brand new game and knew i didnt have work the next day so i played for like 12 hours.. it was about 8:10am and i was just about to go to bed and got "the phone call" our employee called sick in and i had to do his route today (I do carpet cleaning part time) and he had 4 jobs that day.. seriously, my brain wasnt even functioning thru the whole day - people would ask me questions about their carpet when i was cleaning it and i would just ask like a zombie.. the first comment i always got was "where is Seth?" - jesus, i'm the boss's son for god sakes...

but i got done around 6pm or so which i've probbly be up with no sleep for about 36 hours or so and right when i got home i flopped on the my bed and closed my eyes........
i couldnt sleep... my mind was so restless and over-worked i couldnt calm myself down..
the moral of my story is.. make sure you call in sick before your co-worker does so you can get some sleep..

(PS: when i was driving to the 3rd job, there was a huge accident i witnessed and i had to stay there for an hour and half for the police report... they probbly thought i was so hung over or drugged up)

Old 08-31-2007, 08:10 PM

I woke up from a nice Saturday nap with the infamous knock on the door,thought it was the neighbor so I didnt answer. Next thing I know I see a guy with what I thought was a cowboy hat on walking past all my windows so I figured I would go out the back door and surprise that jack-*** when he walked around the corner, which I did, and SURPRISE its the police with hand on the pistol! He was at my house for a 911 hang-up call!
MORAL OF THE STORY- Dont nap with the phone under you and dont try to ambush men in cowboy hats while you only have on athletic shorts and one sock.

[sm=violent053.gif][sm=helpout.gif]

Old 08-31-2007, 09:35 PM

There was one time I had a dream I woke up from another dream where Ishot myceiling because I was havinga nightmare (a dream within a dream)and then I woke up for real because I realized the shot was too quiet and was so freaked out I had to check my pistol (still in it's holster in the headboard) then check all the walls around my room.

Moral of the story: don't watch movies that make you dream Bigfoot broke into your house and you shot it/him.

Old 08-31-2007, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Juggernaut

There was one time I had a dream I woke up from another dream where Ishot myceiling because I was havinga nightmare (a dream within a dream)and then I woke up for real because I realized the shot was too quiet and was so freaked out I had to check my pistol (still in it's holster in the headboard) then check all the walls around my room.

Moral of the story: don't watch movies that make you dream Bigfoot broke into your house and you shot it/him.

Dream within a dream. Freaky as ****.

I love the ones where you're falling. Mmmmmm......those are my favorite.

Did that one time on top bunk bed and really did fall of onto a tiny pool table then hit the floor. Didnt hurt or really "scare" wake me. My bro asked if I was ok and I just got up.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:31 PM

speaking of weird dreams, i'm wondering if this is something that's normal....

if i'm having a strange or bad dream, or just one that i don't like, i can tell i'm dreaming and i can wake myself up from a deep sleep

Old 08-31-2007, 11:35 PM

ORIGINAL: rmr1923

speaking of weird dreams, i'm wondering if this is something that's normal....

if i'm having a strange or bad dream, or just one that i don't like, i can tell i'm dreaming and i can wake myself up from a deep sleep

I do that from time to time. My ears are usually "wake" and then the rest of my body wakes up.

If people are near by I'll hear them before my body wakes up. Sometimes it put it in the dream.

Old 09-01-2007, 07:31 AM

back when i lived inan apartment near campus, and when we had free HBO and Cinemax included with our free cable, i used to watch movies a lot when i was going to sleep, and i guess the sound of the soft-core **** that comes on in the middle of the night aroused some dreams in me. those are some of the best dreams i've ever had.......

Old 09-01-2007, 08:09 AM

I had been awake for about 30 minutes the other morning, already had a cup of coffee beside me while going into work. Well I always take my car to my work pickup and check the oil level, water, tires, etc before I head into the shop. Well this past thursday my routine didnt falter, except this time I was talking to my step-dad on the phone while performing this operation. I popped the hood with one hand and all of a sudden this giant black object comes flying out of the engine compartment. Want to talk about having the s**t scared out of you considering its dark out and I am not completely paying attention and still somewhat asleep. I know I damn near had a heart-attack because my chest hurt for a minute. My step-dad was wondering because I was swearing up a storm and generaly freaking out. Good thing I didnt have a beating device close because that kitty would surely be gone now.

Old 09-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Banned

You woke me up for that story?

Quick Reply: Every wake up so...............