Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Eisenhower interstate System

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The Eisenhower interstate System

Old 03-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Eisenhower interstate System

I got drunk in 23 of those cities!!! Yay Eisenhower!

Old 03-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Banned

You know, here's something to chew on...

Immediately after the Great War, a young German soldier found himself out of work and among millions of others like him. With a great mind for leadership and ingenuity, he concieved a great plan. His plan embodied the spirit of the human in flight. His plan was to create a vast implementation of superhighways that interconnected previously hard to reach areas and cities. The idea was to give it's travelers a feeling of flying, to feel they can go anywhere. The young soldier also embodied this principle in his designs by including wings in anything he could.

His name was Adolf Hitler. If you look at the dates of the Eisenhower system and those of Hitlers, you'll see it's difficult, even for the most naieve, to ignore the correllation.

There are many things in the world that point to the Illuminati, the seemingly serendipitous proposal of an international highway system for the apparent movement of people, becoming a, "hidden in plain sight" military implication, is just another set of facts that convinces me 100% that the world is not what we think it is.

There is so much more on the table than people will acknowledge. This is one of them. It is the ultimate Machavelian scheme where everyone apparently helps their own by catering to their own agendas.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Banned

There are many things in the world that point to the Illuminati, the seemingly serendipitous proposal of an international highway system for the apparent movement of people, becoming a, "hidden in plain sight" military implication, is just another set of facts that convinces me 100% that the world is not what we think it is.
I posted on another thread about having dinner with a 33rd degree Mason. Not everything that is done 'for our own good' is really bad for us, but with that being said, I agree with your statement more than you can imagine.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:57 PM

lol i got taught the whole eisenhower road thing in drivers Ed.

Old 03-06-2008, 02:44 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

You know, here's something to chew on...

Immediately after the Great War, a young German soldier found himself out of work and among millions of others like him. With a great mind for leadership and ingenuity, he concieved a great plan. His plan embodied the spirit of the human in flight. His plan was to create a vast implementation of superhighways that interconnected previously hard to reach areas and cities. The idea was to give it's travelers a feeling of flying, to feel they can go anywhere. The young soldier also embodied this principle in his designs by including wings in anything he could.

His name was Adolf Hitler. If you look at the dates of the Eisenhower system and those of Hitlers, you'll see it's difficult, even for the most naieve, to ignore the correllation.

There is so much more on the table than people will acknowledge. This is one of them. It is the ultimate Machavelian scheme where everyone apparently helps their own by catering to their own agendas.

I grew up with the understanding that our highway system really is for the military to reach every area quickly, but citizens are also allowed to use it. I don't think that it's been hidden at all that this was the real purpose.

Edit:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...ility/ndhs.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_Highway_System

Old 03-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Banned

My point isn't that the highway system was a hidden move, rather, we know it wasn't. My point was that it's a perfect example of how simple it would be to install such a system and call it, "for the people."

We have a tendency to toss out good judgement in favor of convenience.

Makes you wonder what else is in place that we don't know about. Maybe we see/use it everyday and have freaking clue what it's ultimate purpose is...

doo-do doo-do

Old 03-06-2008, 03:02 PM

Conspiracy theorists are so annoying.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Banned

Haha, yes we/they are. Fortunately for us (unlike Christians), we can prove they exist. The angle each, "conspiracy" plays is the only thing that can be argued.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:14 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Haha, yes we/they are. Fortunately for us (unlike Christians), we can prove they exist. The angle each, "conspiracy" plays is the only thing that can be argued.
So you're saying that Christians don't exist?

Quick Reply: The Eisenhower interstate System