Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Drinking

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 01:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Drinking

Well.. I got tired of getting sick/waking up with less than attractive girls in my bed/and having hangovers.. So i just smoke now, every once in a while like last night i will grab a 12pack of Coors and have a few (3-4) while watching the GP race i burned to DVD. I just found that smoking gives me the *relaxation* i desire from drinking, but without the hangover, dui, children, fights, and bastard behavior i associate with drinking heavily.

But back in college is another ballgame completely. Not to mention any of you who work a m-f 9-5 know how much it sucks to get up in the morning if you were boozin the night before. lol

Old 04-17-2008, 01:28 PM

Naww, it's great...till 10-11 LOL

Old 04-17-2008, 01:29 PM

In college,1989 to 1994my buddys and i drank every single day, 24/7; a little or a lot, but mostly beer, at thattime every single cartrunkhad at least one big coolerfull of beers.

Old 04-17-2008, 01:35 PM

yeah I have been really cuttin back as of the last couple months and years. It just came down to drama EVERY time I would hang out with people. Fight here, bro punching holes in the wall there, yelling etc... its just a pain. at some point its just not worth it.

Old 04-17-2008, 01:36 PM

8- 20 beers 4 days a week. I'm not an acoholic...i'm in college [8D]. TK props to you. I have many very close friends that do the same.

Old 04-17-2008, 01:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Chad4000

yeah I have been really cuttin back as of the last couple months and years. It just came down to drama EVERY time I would hang out with people. Fight here, bro punching holes in the wall there, yelling etc... its just a pain. at some point its just not worth it.
just why i prefer to smoke.. got sick of my drunk roomies punching holes in stuff, and fighting at 2am in the livingroom.

Old 04-17-2008, 02:19 PM

see, i dont have to worry about the fighting and arguing and drama and stuff. i usually have a pretty goo time when i'm out, and then usually end up at village inn or some other late night spot to eat. but you are right, not going out does save a lot of money and its nice to wake up on sunday not all hung over and hurting. i just need to find something else to distract me for a while...and i dont smoke, so that wont help me either, not planning on picking that up.

Old 04-17-2008, 02:21 PM

Didn't have a drop of alcohol till college, went to the #3 party school in the nation (at the time) and drank my face off my freshman year and my senior year (got my act together sophomore and junior year with studying - maybe drank once a month, if that).

After graduating I've been out for two years, I typically have 1 or two rum + cokes a week and pretty much no beer at all. I'd say I've been super wasted 3 maybe 4 times since I graduated - but it was at weddings or holiday parties or atlantic city trips - not just for the hell of it.

Drinking gets pretty old pretty quick, and I don't smoke - I'd much rather have an evening on the 2 wheeler to relax and clear my mind (or PwN some bichez on Halo 3...)

Old 04-17-2008, 04:06 PM

ORIGINAL: kiker14

Didn't have a drop of alcohol till college, went to the #3 party school in the nation (at the time) and drank my face off my freshman year and my senior year (got my act together sophomore and junior year with studying - maybe drank once a month, if that).

After graduating I've been out for two years, I typically have 1 or two rum + cokes a week and pretty much no beer at all. I'd say I've been super wasted 3 maybe 4 times since I graduated - but it was at weddings or holiday parties or atlantic city trips - not just for the hell of it.

Drinking gets pretty old pretty quick, and I don't smoke - I'd much rather have an evening on the 2 wheeler to relax and clear my mind (or PwN some bichez on Halo 3...)
Hey Kiker,

Which school by chance?? .. My college wasup there at one point, I know.

Old 04-17-2008, 04:29 PM

Since I turned 21 I have drunk almost every night, I recently cut down to 2-3 times a week, and not drinking as much in a short period of time...it would be nothing to come over my house on a weekend and see a trash can full of beer cans/jim/jack/jager....but it costs alot to drink, even at my own house....now I dont go out and drive drunk on my bike, but I have in my car plenty of times and just lucky.....I always said to myself Im not going to drink that much, then 10 beers later and a few shots of jim I am driving home @ 2am....but going out to the bars is what made me broke...me and the wife have agreed to find another hobby...

Quick Reply: Drinking