Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Don't like breaken the law BUT

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 04:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't like breaken the law BUT

Here is the deal I was riding with some friends of mine, screwing around in a commercial area with zero traffic. Cop shows up I pulled over with a few of my friends thinking no big deal he will be cool and tell us to get out of there not so I lost my license.

I need to get to work the tags on my bike are one month expired. don't want to deal with cops with no license. What is the best way to go about this. I heard if you get dealer plates the cops won't really mess with you plus there is no way to track you down if you have to vacate the area rather quickly. Any ideas???

Old 05-12-2005, 04:20 AM
Default RE: Don't like breaken the law BUT

wait you lost your lisence for why?
pm sent.

Old 05-12-2005, 04:49 AM

reckless driving/riding endangerment to others----exibition of speed-----speeding------no turn signals
plus I guess I had two tickets I forgot about

Old 05-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I sympathize man ... be careful whatever you decide. You really need to see a lawyer -- the charges against you are serious and could result in jail time. As far as riding without a license and expired tags, er, well ya gotta get to work but you better be Mr. Squeaky Clean rider. Good luck.

Old 05-17-2005, 09:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This seems like a reality check for you and hopefully some of our fellow riders out there as well viewing this post. The high of the thrill is there while being mischievous but the buzz goes when the fuzz comes. Be careful in whatever you decide.