Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

THIS DAY SUCKS!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: THIS DAY SUCKS!!!!!!

man, im sorry to hear that. i COULD be in the same situation shortly. its crossing my mind to let it go......so i can live more comfortably. its my 1st bike and i SWORE i'd never get rid of it, but......*sigh*.........yeah. idk brother, i hope work picks back up for you and you get a even better 2wheel friend

keep your head up, brother!

Old 01-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear DW. I can't help with the psycho g/f but having been an entrepreneur myself for many years all I can say is you have no time to be depressed. All proprietorships have their ups and downs and the down time is when you have to get up off the ground and do whatever it takes; advertise, go after lost accounts, hit up friends/relatives to see if extra business can be found, etc.. etc.. before a sinking ship sinks. The silver lining is that when you do come through these tough times you'll be stronger as a result and will find yourself doing things better. I know it's tough to see that when you're in the middle of it but trust me, in the long run it's like a filtration system that helps you focus clearly.

Best of luck to you.

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy
I have to sell the bike due to a serious financial crunch. I am a self-employed plumber.
On the bright side consider that I spared you from all the easy one liners that I had lined up (sorry to hear your career is going down the toilet etc...) because it didn't feel right kicking a man when he's down. [8D]

Old 01-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man i know how you feel! im not self employed, but i do see the slowdowns in the winter. Im an electrician and i work for the biggest nonunion shop in my area, and i still see layoff during the winter months. january is the worst! i was laid off last week, this week im going back to work, but who knows about the rest of the month! i cant wait til summer...steady income. lol