Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Damn its hard to find good ride'n buds

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 01:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn its hard to find good ride'n buds

So today im cruise'n down a pretty busy street in San Antonio and I see another bike (CBR 1000) turning and going my direction....next thing I know this crazy **** is flying by me goin bout 80-90mph(the speed limit is 45mph and its 5:30 traffic). So, we both get up to the stop light and I tell him nice bike and do you live on this side of town?? He says a few blocks away, so I told him my house is just about a mile away. Light turns green, he falls back about 1/4 mile.....then come fly'n by me again.....this time on 1 wheel!!! To comlpete this picture, he's a heavy set mexican guy with tats and only wear'n shorts and a tank top. Follows me to the the crib and we talk about bikes for a bit and eventually shows me this ticket he just got a few days ago.....Reckless driving, riding on 1 wheel, speeding, no motorcycle license and no insurance. Thats gonna cost him......ummm, I guess'n 6 months, his bike and about $3000 in fines. Next subject, he just got out of 2 year stretch in the pen for transporting dope from the border. His wife called and he had to go eat dinner......Damn, its hard to find good ride'n buds.

Old 09-06-2007, 01:18 AM
Default RE: Damn its hard to find good ride'n buds

oh yeah, i feel the same way.. hard to get with the riders. I will catch a guy going my way once in awhile, but we will only ride for a bit before one of us turns in another direction.

Sucks he has so many tickets, he can get the license fixed - but that's up to him.. seems like he doesnt care.

Old 09-06-2007, 02:11 AM

I about **** when I saw your reply.....you have the exact same bike as him. I thought for a second he found me talk'n **** about him and I was gonna have to sleep with my peice under my pillow for the next few months!! HAHA

Old 09-06-2007, 02:43 AM

ORIGINAL: NextYearCubFan

I about **** when I saw your reply.....you have the exact same bike as him. I thought for a second he found me talk'n **** about him and I was gonna have to sleep with my peice under my pillow for the next few months!! HAHA
actually it is me, and im comming over to kick your *** right now hahaha..

haha na, i'm alittle smarter then him - i would at least have insurance and a lic if i was going to do reckless driving

Old 09-06-2007, 03:21 AM

Lol. Just out of curiosity, why take someone you do not know to your pad to let him scope out what to steal?

Old 09-06-2007, 04:50 AM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

Lol. Just out of curiosity, why take someone you do not know to your pad to let him scope out what to steal?
Yeah nice one....... not

Old 09-06-2007, 05:24 AM

Never take people back to your pad if you don't know them. Lock your belongings up good.

Old 09-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I always trust people till I have good reason not to. Not particularly smart, but I was made that way.
I once sold an old heap that I owned (& was just rusting, sitting in my drive, you know "I'll fix it up one day") to a guy that knocked on my door an asked if I wanted to sell it. He seemed like a nice sort of guy, but funny attitude. Anyway he bought the car & we settled the deal over a few beers at the pub. Some of my friends arrived & we made a night of it. Anyway this guy started hanging out with us for a few weeks or so, one night over a beer he puts this newspaper down in front of me, with a lead story about all these unapprehended felons still at large, photos & details of their crimes (it was an election year). he points to one & says "Thats me", Pic looked nothing like him of course (rather like a bad license pic) but wot made me **** bricks though, was wot he was wanted for. Robbery/robbery with violence/manslaughter/armed robbery. Thankfully he eventually stopped hanging around, (cause there was no way in the world I was going to tell this guy to p*ss off!). However in his favour, never showed any sign of being a bad guy (thank god)