New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

San Antonio look'n for some ride'n buds....I have no freinds....with bikes.

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 07:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default San Antonio look'n for some ride'n buds....I have no freinds....with bikes.

Whats up all. Im about 3 weeks into owning a bike(03' CBR600rr) and im kick'n myself in the *** for waiting so long to start riding. Im 31, active duty Air Force. Stationed at Lackland AFB and work in the Emergency Room. Seen the resultsof alotgood rides gone bad, so I take easy and lay off trying to impress others.... (Im not opposed to watch'n you crazy asses out there entertain me on 1 wheel though I havent seen triple digitson the speedometer yetand probably never will. Im look'n for cool ****'s like myself to ride with and hang with friends in San Antonio.

Old 08-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Default RE: San Antonio look'n for some ride'n buds....I have no freinds....with bikes.

Good to see ya here! Toss up some pictures of your bike and I'm sure we'll toss up some of our crazy antics. :[&:]

Old 08-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: San Antonio look'n for some ride'n buds....I have no freinds....with bikes.

I'll be moving in 2 weeks, and I'll be 80 miles up the 35. I'm hoping there are people to ride with up there.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:39 AM

Hello & Welcome!!

You shouldn't kick yourself...maybe this was just the right time for you...if you were younger, maybe you would have gotten hurt....

Old 08-27-2007, 11:55 AM

Thanks ya'll. Any pointers on how to get pics to not be too big to upload????

Old 08-27-2007, 02:22 PM

I would reccomend using a site like imageshack.com to upload the image. When you upload your picture, choose the "resize to blah" option. Works good.

Old 08-27-2007, 06:20 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

I'll be moving in 2 weeks, and I'll be 80 miles up the 35. I'm hoping there are people to ride with up there.

Wacky Waco???

Old 08-27-2007, 07:57 PM

Trying the imageshack thing now, thanks!! As far as Waco, im clueless. I think there are lots of ladies there though, so thats a plus depending on your current situation and if you ever get bored you can take a country ride and visit the "Waco Landmark"

Old 08-27-2007, 08:13 PM

Ok, that didnt work......

Still not working....I thought I was somewhat computer literate

Name:  CBR1-1.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  9.9 KB

Old 08-27-2007, 08:19 PM

copy and past the location that has [img] on both ends.

Quick Reply: San Antonio look'n for some ride'n buds....I have no freinds....with bikes.