Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

d aStupid 4wd

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 07:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default d aStupid 4wd

i was out for a ride today to go get sum milk and food, and well on the way home i come around a corner that u can take at 100km n e way 2day i decide 2 take it at 80km for some reason, as i get around half way around the corner this 4wd comes flyin round it on my side of the road bein that the road is a one laned road with dirt on either side, i get forced off in2 the dirt and well as every1 should no, road bikes dont handle well on dirt anyway i end up grabbin the brakes and slowing down abit, but i was heading for a ditch...i drop the bike on it side as not 2 cause that much damage. anyway after i get up dust myself off i pick my bike up and look around the 4wd kept goin and didnt come back...so i had to drag my bike out of the ditch and then push it 2 km's up hills back 2 my house. im only 17 and i ride a 1999 grey import CBR250R, it just annoyed me that idiots do stuff liek that, expesially cuz they have a 4wd and expect to take up all of the road. i was lucky to only come away with a couple of scratches and a bruised ego. looks like i have to fork out more money 2 get my 250 lookin good again so i can sell it for the CBR600RR thats waiting for me...

Kind Regards,
Trent

Old 08-24-2006, 08:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: d aStupid 4wd

Kinda tough luck. i hope your bikes not too scratched up and at least you're still in one piece. th eonly lucky bit in this story along with your 6th sense.