Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Could be considered highly offensive to some

Old 07-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Could be considered highly offensive to some

I am going to warn you...this might **** some of the PC folks off.

I am curious to know why it is that queers don't like when you call them out? Kind of hard to explain what I am trying to say.

IF you have choosen (or were born whatever)to be gay, you've decided that rather than get a good juicy piece of poon, you would rather suck ...well straws, and since gay hasn't been chic since Greek times at least until recently.....
So its fairly obvious that the majority of society still views it as the abomination that it is, how can a queer be offended when he (she) gets the attention that being outright flaming queer attracts?

Just so you know, I hate ****. I don't go out of my way to hide my distaste for them. I am not being two faced, I let them know right out that I feel its disgusting and have no desire to be around, hear from, or hear about their "escapades". I have no sense of shame feeling this way, and don't want to be "convinced" to see it another way.

There is a saying...you could build a 100 bridges to be called a bridgebuilder, but suck one dick and always be known as a **********.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Default RE: Could be considered highly offensive to some

I have no problem with them as long as i dont get a funny look from them or a personal touch, they are just like everyone else. On the other hand i hate Dr pepper drinkers that is darn right disgusting. i wont be around someone drinking DP

GO COKE!!!

Old 07-17-2007, 06:28 PM

While I think being homosexual is unnatural calling them out isn't going to change them.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:34 PM

Bisexual women are the best thing on earth, so i don't hate on gay dudes. to each their own.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:36 PM

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

I have no problem with them as long as i dont get a funny look from them or a personal touch, they are just like everyone else. On the other hand i hate Dr pepper drinkers that is darn right disgusting. i wont be around someone drinking DP

GO COKE!!!
+100,000,000 Love Coke.

Oh and I do Remeber in High School A kid Wore a shirt that had the Trix Rabbit on it and it read, "Silly ******! D!&ks Are for Chicks!" I got a little chuckle out of it. But to me its their choice and I dont mind. Just dont pinch my butt again!

Old 07-17-2007, 06:39 PM

Right idea...wrong outlet for this...

And, really this is all common knowledge...

Can I get my 2 minutes back.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:45 PM

my take on this is that if someone where gay, being called a queer is like calling a black person a ****er, or a hispanic person a spic/wetback,its an offensive term to them.
not preaching to ya, but if you dont like gays, theres no reason to call them out and be rude about it, or make them feel inferior b/c of their sexual preferences, let them be who they are, they dont harass/call out/whatever,people b/c they are different.

while i do agree seeing 2 guys showing some PDA is a little uncomfortable and hearing about it is disgusting, you have the power to turn around, or walk away, or ask them to wait til they are on their own time in private.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:46 PM

I dont care what the hell you are... Its gross when you get intimate in public (gay or straight)....

Keep that **** behind closed doors....

As for personality, flamers are funny....

Old 07-17-2007, 06:46 PM

hahaha and at the bottom of this thread is a gay fittness advertisement bwahhahah

Old 07-17-2007, 06:47 PM

This is too funny. I'll let ya know something. You probably hang around allot of gay folks and don't know it. Might be a co-worker, boss, that cool guy at the video store, or even someone on here, whatever. I don't care how good you think your Gaydar is, for every one that "flames away" there are a dozen who have normal, happy, everyday lives like you and me, regardless if their preference is different from yours or mine. I wouldn't go as far as to say I even disagree with it, it's a preference, like you and I prefer the ladies, he/she might prefer a he/she. One of the best friends I'll probably ever be fortunate enough to have is gay, and hes the nicest, most real, honest and honorable guy. He doesn't flame away, or prance around in a pink tank-top or anything, you'd never know unless you knew him. I know lesbians also, and their about in the same boat as far as being some good people. Maybe so because their comfortable with themselfes and focus on their own lives instead of others. I guess they don't like being called out on something anymore than you would. I mean, If you got called on something that was your own personal life, like you were doing something wrong to others....I mean, how ignorant is that? I dunno, I'm not bashing you on anything or nothin, just phobias and ignorance crack me up, what century are we in? I know, lets all go on a witch-hunt or something....awesome.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Could be considered highly offensive to some