Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: Should Vick be allowed to get a dog?
Yes, he's learned his lesson. And a dog is completely safe with him... now
50.00%
No! As soon as the cameras are off, the dog will be in the pits.
44.44%
Who's Michael Vick?
5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

(Controversial) Michael Vick wants a dog

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

^ If that's what happened, the answer is no dog for him. There is no forgiveness for that. Maybe they should clip one of his fingers off every time he throws an interception and explain to him that he preformed poorly.

Last edited by TimBucTwo; 01-02-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: sp
Old 01-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TimBucTwo
^ If that's what happened, the answer is no dog for him. There is no forgiveness for that. Maybe they should clip one of his fingers off every time he throws an intersection and explain to him that he preformed poorly.
I 110% agree!

My main issue isn't really the dog-fighting. Its the sheer insane cruelty with the way they did it.

Many cultures fight dogs. In some countries it still goes on openly. But it doesn't usually involve the sick and twisted ways they put the dogs down.

You should read Lost Dogs or whatever its called. Its a book about the dogs and details some of the horrible things he did. I don't think anyone that has seen what he did would think he should be given another dog.

Old 01-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Many cultures fight dogs. In some countries it still goes on openly. But it doesn't usually involve the sick and twisted ways they put the dogs down.
They usually shoot them.

My coworkers and I went to a bull fight when we were in Spain. There are all kinds of people there in the arena. A young couple on their first date or Grandma and Grandpa with their little granddaughter. Six bulls will be slain. One thing for sure, that bulls will not leave there alive. I thought it was sickening and will never go to another one. I found myself cheering for the bulls but they always lost. I try not to tell people that we went there as I don't want anyone to think less of me. I did go to see what it's about as we learn about it in grade school. It turns out that it's not an art, it's blood and guts. It's sad.

Old 01-02-2011, 11:23 AM

Well one bullet to the head is far better than drowning or electrocution!

I'd cheer for the bulls too. By the time the matador gets in there the bull has already been bloodied and stabbed so many times he's barely standing.
They have multiple spears hanging off of them, its terrible.
I'd like to see that little flamingo looking fella in there with a fresh ready to go Bull! That would be a little more fair.

Have you seen that picture of the guy that got gored through the face though?
Just Google Bullfighter Gored. Its good to see the bull get some revenge.

Old 01-02-2011, 02:47 PM

No dogs for Vick. It should be a condition of his release. If he is caught with a dog he should be subjected to some cruel and unusual punishment. Let him play football.

Old 01-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I say no, its like letting a pedophile play with kids.

Old 01-02-2011, 03:02 PM

I agree with you PG. That sick **** should stay away from dogs.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Exclamation

Originally Posted by thrasher572
No dogs for Vick. It should be a condition of his release. If he is caught with a dog he should be subjected to some cruel and unusual punishment. Let him play football.
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
I say no, its like letting a pedophile play with kids.
Originally Posted by thrasher572
I agree with you PG. That sick **** should stay away from dogs.
+1 +1 +1 a billion times over.

I think we should go with Tim's idea of clipping Vick's fingers for "poor performance" too. 1 Digit per interception.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:41 AM

"I think we should go with Tim's idea of clipping Vick's fingers for "poor performance" too. 1 Digit per interception."

Get ready for A LOT of running plays lol

Old 01-03-2011, 12:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBbYUdvGWk0

Nate after watchin this does this mean you are gonna stop eating meat? Me??? Hell no! I love meat!

Let that man have a damn dog who cares what he did to them allegedly? I dont. I just kicked my dog across the floor cuz he doesnt listen.....Does that mean i dont deserve one? Would i have a problem puttin a 9mm round between a dog eyes cuz he jumped at my kids???? Should i be allowed to have one? I shot a dog in Iraq after he tried to bite a buddy of mine..... should i be allowed to have a dog????

Quick Reply: (Controversial) Michael Vick wants a dog