Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: Should Vick be allowed to get a dog?
Yes, he's learned his lesson. And a dog is completely safe with him... now
50.00%
No! As soon as the cameras are off, the dog will be in the pits.
44.44%
Who's Michael Vick?
5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

(Controversial) Michael Vick wants a dog

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is no option that we put him in a Rape stand, hold him underwater and electrocute him???? I say we pull his teeth out, tie his hands behind his back and let 10 starving dogs have their way with him.

That's my vote.

He's a degenerate, psychopath.

EDIT: I would also like to add that I think its an embarrassment to the NFL that they allowed him back into the league. He served his time and that's great, but its a joke that he's back in. I thought Goddell would have been tougher on him.

And another Edit: Carruth (panthers) player that was involved in the shooting us his pregnant girlfriend was suspended indefinitely by the NFL.
Ray Lewis (ravens) who was only given probation for obstruction of justice was levied the highest non substance abuse fine from the league.

unless i'm mistaken those are the only cases involving murder by an ACTIVE NFL Player.

Last edited by NateDieselF4i; 12-16-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by crashking
YES!!!

he has paid his debt and deserves a second chance like many of us have had
The same can be said for Murderers and Rapists that don't receive life sentences / Death penalty. Would you let your wife or daughter hang out with them after they are out?

Old 12-16-2010, 10:01 AM

I stand by my choice and IM all for team VICK!!!!!

I wish the rams wouldve got him but now we got bradford and couldnt be happier...

and I dont want to hang out with the dude but he can play ball all he wants imo...

congratz on ur 1000 POST!!!!!!

I DONT CONDONE DOG FIGHTING....DONT HOLD THIS Against me!!!

Old 12-16-2010, 10:28 AM

I dont like Michael Vick...and never will. I sure as hell wouldnt trust him with my dogs, would you?

Old 12-16-2010, 10:49 AM

Donte stallworth (WR of browns) killed a guy while drunk driving in miami.
and Leonard little (DE of rams) killed a guy while drunk driving in st. louis. Stallworth is still active but as far as i know little isn't in the NFL anymore. But yeah both guys got a slap on the wrist.

Edit* Stallworth was with the browns when he killed that guy driving but is currently with the ravens

Last edited by daniels; 12-16-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:12 AM

little-(my rammies) killed someone his rookie year DWI then a year or 2 later got another DWI!!!

can VICK have a dog.....fine by me I really dont care....Vick a disgrace to NFL no not to me

Im sorry but Vick didnt affect me any way/ shape/form directly so I really dont care...but indirectly he helped out in the long run against dog fighting which is a good thing

Im the kind of guy that dont really give a shet what you/him /or Vick does or did ...kinda like I dont care if you want to abort ur kid if it doesnt affect me then I dont care

am I a DI*K?...maybe....an assH*le yeah prolly so but im not sorry bout anything its just the way I am

Old 12-16-2010, 11:21 AM

Thanks crash - the big 1k mark!

Ah yes DUI deaths. I was mostly referring to murder, as in intentionally / premeditated or however you want to look at it.

Not that i'm defending drunk driving at all. I don't think any one with a motorcycle actually would (maybe harley guys)

Old 12-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NO! Mistreating an animal is about as bad as child molestation. What a creep.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well I guess the question to be answered is: What purpose is a lifetime ban on owning a dog really doing?

People do make a good point on how people with DUIs, even vehicular manslaughter due to a DUI can drive again. And they were interviewing people here in Philly for their reactions. You could hear something in the ones that said "No" most vehemently: spite. No sense of justice or concern about what might happen to another dog.

That Vick offended them specifically with his actions and want anything they can get to make him uncomfortable.

BTW, I changed my mind and finally voted "yes". Mostly because of his daughters and the spite reactions I've been hearing. Though if anything require him to adopt from a shelter to get one more dog out the system. I do believe a dog would be about as safe with him now as the Presidential Pooch, regardless of whatever he intended.

Last edited by Kuroshio; 12-16-2010 at 11:09 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:06 AM

So I guess we should allow registered sex offenders to work in the school systems now since everyone will have such a close eye on them, children will actually be as safe as the First Kids (is that even what they're called?). That logic is flawed at best.

Any moron that will throw away 90Million dollar endorsements to fight dogs clearly shouldn't be caring over any living creature. Human / dog / Beta Fish.

And I don't think its spite. No one here is trying to offend someone / other posters / vick or anyone else for that matter on purpose.

Quick Reply: (Controversial) Michael Vick wants a dog