Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

conceal carry

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 05:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: conceal carry

ORIGINAL: thenewuser

same with AZ, its just one of those states. everytime i go to AZ that gun does not leave my hip. i couldnt belive it when i heard texas banned open carry. as a texan do you have any say in that?
Nahh...the less guns out on the streets the better. If a concealed carry takes that much more LEGAL qualifications than so be it. The hot-heads are going to have a gun on them anyway.

But open carry is scary...too many mexicans thinking their tough ****. I'm mexican too so I can say that

Old 08-20-2008, 08:48 AM

I got my ccp for a couple of reasons. One, i work in the roofing business and we have had irate customers come to us before who think we arent moving fast enough. Actually, a week before i started here, a guy went to another roofing company and started yelling and screaming about his work not being done fast enough and blew his brains out in front of the receptionist. This was all just after hurricane charley a couple of years ago. Some people just cant handle stress imo.
Two, i like to go to the gun range every once and a while and with my driving record i occasionally get pulled over for bs. Of course if they see the gun cases in the back with an ak47 in there along with a 12 guage pistol grip mossberg, well i just figure that it will go over alot easier if i had my ccp instead of trying to prove that i was going to the range lol.
The last reason is cause of the laws in florida. Here we have the right to defend ourselves, even in public. After i moved back down here from gainesville i read a story in the newspaper bout some dude shootin a couple of cats outside a bar that i used to go to every now and then cause they were gonna beat his ars. This law caused all sorts of dippy doos to get their ccp, some of whom i saw in my own class who i thought should be no wheres near a gun cause of their lack of maturaty (even at like 40 years old). I just figure if those idiots are going to carry, then my ars better just in case they get feelin a lil cocksure cause they got a gun in their back pocket.
And i know at close range, most guns are not really effective cause most of the people that will end up pullin it out are gonna wanna do this big dramatic move and flash it around (which is highly illegal in and of itself) before they pull the trigger. Im more than capable of knocking them out or at least stunnin them enough so i can run away (im white, but when ****e happens i turn into a jamaican that our runs the best time forthe 100 yard hurdles). Thats why i would prefer to go with something smaller, maybe a hammerless/safteyless sw 357 snub nose orsomethin along those lines. But we will see...gotta save up some more money. Just bought my mossberg a couple of weeks ago and the gf would keeps askin me to take here somewheres...figure ill spoil her a bit first. Till then guess im just gonna have to keep the beretta in my brief.

Old 08-20-2008, 07:44 PM

If you ain't armed in this day and time your a complete dumbass. Anyone can just walk into your life and take it. And you have no say so. All you have is your life and your families life. It's up to you to protect it! Any means possible. The police are only there to write a report after its all said and done. 911 showed me that if people want to kill they can do it, and they don't need any guns. Over 3,000 died that day and not one gun was used. Evil bastards are afoot, good luck with your fingernails. Personally I like the Glock 30 for my CCW piece. My wife and two sons are more than worth it.

Old 08-21-2008, 12:32 AM

like the good sain goes... when seconds count, police are just minutes away

Old 08-21-2008, 01:33 AM

ORIGINAL: thenewuser

like the good sain goes... when seconds count, police are just minutes away
cute

Old 08-21-2008, 11:59 AM

My deadly weapon is inside my pants... when it's done it makes women die for 30 min. lol.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

My deadly weapon is inside my pants... when it's done it makes women die LAUGHING for 30 min. lol.
Fixed it for ya.........sorry I couldn't resist.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:35 PM

wellarmedCr@cker

[blockquote]quote:[/i]ORIGINAL: Kikepiz My deadly weapon is inside my pants... when it's done it makes women die LAUGHING for 30 min. lol. [/blockquote]
Fixed it for ya.........sorry I couldn't resist.
You are killingme man!! lol.

Old 08-21-2008, 03:55 PM

* Australia: Readers of the USA Today newspaper discovered in 2002 that, "Since Australia's 1996 laws banning most guns and making it a crime to use a gun defensively, armed robberies rose by 51%, unarmed robberies by 37%, assaults by 24% and kidnappings by 43%. While murders fell by 3%, manslaughter rose by 16%."2

* England: According to the BBC News, handgun crime in the United Kingdom rose by 40% in the two years after it passed its draconian gun ban in 1997.4

Fact: British citizens are now more likely to become a victim of crime than are people in the United States: [blockquote] * In 1998, a study conducted jointly by statisticians from the U.S. Department of Justice and the University of Cambridge in England found that most crime is now worse in England than in the United States. [/blockquote][blockquote] * "You are more likely to be mugged in England than in the United States," stated the Reuters news agency in summarizing the study. "The rate of robbery is now 1.4 times higher in England and Wales than in the United States, and the British burglary rate is nearly double America's."6 The murder rate in the United States is reportedly higher than in England, but according to the DOJ study, "the difference between the [murder rates in the] two countries has narrowed over the past 16 years."7 [/blockquote] [blockquote] * The United Nations confirmed these results in 2000 when it reported that the crime rate in England is higher than the crime rates of 16 other industrialized nations, including the United States.8 [/blockquote]

Old 08-21-2008, 06:15 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

I got my ccp for a couple of reasons. One, i work in the roofing business and we have had irate customers come to us before who think we arent moving fast enough. Actually, a week before i started here, a guy went to another roofing company and started yelling and screaming about his work not being done fast enough and blew his brains out in front of the receptionist. This was all just after hurricane charley a couple of years ago. Some people just cant handle stress imo.
Two, i like to go to the gun range every once and a while and with my driving record i occasionally get pulled over for bs. Of course if they see the gun cases in the back with an ak47 in there along with a 12 guage pistol grip mossberg, well i just figure that it will go over alot easier if i had my ccp instead of trying to prove that i was going to the range lol.
The last reason is cause of the laws in florida. Here we have the right to defend ourselves, even in public. After i moved back down here from gainesville i read a story in the newspaper bout some dude shootin a couple of cats outside a bar that i used to go to every now and then cause they were gonna beat his ars. This law caused all sorts of dippy doos to get their ccp, some of whom i saw in my own class who i thought should be no wheres near a gun cause of their lack of maturaty (even at like 40 years old). I just figure if those idiots are going to carry, then my ars better just in case they get feelin a lil cocksure cause they got a gun in their back pocket.
And i know at close range, most guns are not really effective cause most of the people that will end up pullin it out are gonna wanna do this big dramatic move and flash it around (which is highly illegal in and of itself) before they pull the trigger. Im more than capable of knocking them out or at least stunnin them enough so i can run away (im white, but when ****e happens i turn into a jamaican that our runs the best time forthe 100 yard hurdles). Thats why i would prefer to go with something smaller, maybe a hammerless/safteyless sw 357 snub nose orsomethin along those lines. But we will see...gotta save up some more money. Just bought my mossberg a couple of weeks ago and the gf would keeps askin me to take here somewheres...figure ill spoil her a bit first. Till then guess im just gonna have to keep the beretta in my brief.

i work for a roofing company toowe keep one at the office though. Once i turn 21, i'll be getting mine for the same reason. It's dangerous in Miami, with or without one. The area of my office is not the nicest of neighborhoods....

Quick Reply: conceal carry