Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cigarette Smokers Poll

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cigarette Smokers Poll

When I go to see my wife at her bar, smokers **** me off (yes, you can still smoke in a bar in Oregon). I used to smoke, but at least I was considerate. These people let their cigarette smoke go right into my eyes and nose and don't move, or leave it smoldering in the ashtray, or blow smoke in my face. Then, at work, the guys who smoke flick their butts everywhere, smoke in the work trucks (HUGE no no) so it makes you want to gag when you drive a service truck, and leave the back door open when they smoke so it fills up the showroom with cigarette smoke. Then, you see smokers huddled around the front of buildings like homeless people, and you have to walk through a cloud of smoke and cancer to get inside. Drives me nucking futz! What do you guys think?

Old 02-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Default RE: Cigarette Smokers Poll

cant really vote man, i cant say their 90% a-holes, but id be lying if i said they didnt bother me....i say there like 45-50% a-holes.

Old 02-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I work for a mason so the majority of the people I'm around smoke. Nice people, all of 'em. Just not exactly happy when it's like 100 outside and I'm gasping for air and I get a lungfull of Newports...

Old 02-18-2008, 04:46 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i really hate seeing good looking women smoking... such a major turn off [:'(]

Old 02-18-2008, 04:48 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

+1 to that

And I hate when I see extremely fat people smoking too... it's like could you make yourself any more unattractive?

Old 02-18-2008, 04:51 PM

im actually in the process of quitting.. i have smoked a pack(20 cigs for u non smokers) a day for 2yrs and ive been down to 4 or 5 cigs a day for the last 2weeks............

mostly when i drink though, and i dont drink much at all so quitting has been easier..

but.. i will say we are not ********, thats like saying i want to go to a pub for some food, and think all the drunks are ****** bc they smell like booze and are loud and obnoxious.

i dont smoke inside, firmly against it, bc i dont even like the smell of cigs unless im smoking one.

so i have to vote on the man pleaser being shut.. but only bc there was not a better option.. lol

Old 02-18-2008, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

I agree huge turn off.

Old 02-18-2008, 04:59 PM

Who **** me off are NON SMOKERS!! Be itEX or never have smokers!!! I was all for the no smoking bill. I thought it was a great idea. No more going to a bar for a drink and leaving 30min later and stinking all to hell like smoke. I always smoke outside if Im at home and I dont smoke in my truck. So i had no problem when the law passed. So now when Im outside smoking I get these no ball, c*&k sucking, @$$HOLES who walk by and start coughing likeits bothering them!!! And whats with the dirty looks?! I didnt rape your wife so dont look at me like I did! Im just trying to have a smoke. Its not going to hurt you if you walk by. And if its that big of a deal... DONT WALK BY!!!!
Sorry...[sm=rant.gif]

Old 02-18-2008, 05:35 PM

I dont think theyr ******** or anything, I just think it smells like ****.

Old 02-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Banned

I watched my mother die of emphasemia. It wasn't that she couldn't get enough oxygen,she could since the machine pumped it into her lungs, it was the fact she couldn't get enough of the CO2out of her blood.CO2 forms a weak acid in a aqueous solution, like blood, as you can imagine itwas a slow painful thing to witness. It actually changes your outlook on life.

Enjoy your cigarettes, because chances are someone you love will be holding your hand when you flatline.

Quick Reply: Cigarette Smokers Poll