Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Charged with Elluding the police, 100+, ect...

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Charged with Elluding the police, 100+, ect...

I was riding around my neighborhood (the only place i ride because I have a suspended license(which I know is completely stupid of me)) and when I was crossing the road to go home, the lights started flashing behind me (no plate). Needless to say...I made a right turn and redlined thru 4th. The officers had stopped pursuit (turned off his lights), but I had to stop for some cars turning into their driveway on the main road. Well, he caught back up to me, I went around one car (on/over the double yellows) and went to did 135 (but was never clocked by the officer, he only assumes because he lost sight of me).
Anyways, I made a left into a neighborhood (always make a left) and hid for a few minutes. Headed back home doing under the speed limit.
The next day (yesterday), after football practice and team meal, I leave and get a call from the officer telling me that he has to talk with me and my mom at the school right now. I call my dad and tell him to meet me there.
The officer tells me that he has me on video running, and the whole list of charges waiting. This is my second felony (had a hit and run in april, which is a whole nother story), so its not looking good.
He was nice (barely) because i told the truth straight up front with him and my parents. my papers will probably come in the mail soon, and hopefully my court date will be after I graduate from high school (january).
I still have my bike so far, but I'll probably get time in juvy (only 17).

I just needed to tell somebody this because my life isn't that great right now. But I'll always love riding and the last month and a half of my life has been the greatest because of my bike.

-Judson

Old 10-07-2011, 08:46 AM

nice... I like the riding on a suspended license. If you would have stopped, explained it to the officer that you were doing some "maintenance" and checking to make sure it was okay and you don't leave your neighborhood, you might have gotten to go home with nothing or just a stern talking to. This is an EPIC fail. You deserve to got to jail, this is why most people hate sportbike riders. BECAUSE OF YOU!

Old 10-07-2011, 08:53 AM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If I were you I would get rid of the bike (As you will never get insurance anytime soon) and smarten up before you kill yourself or someone else.
You are what give us sportbike riders a bad name.
Im sorry but hit and run is the most cowardish accident/crime and then running from the police with no license or insurance. No offense but you deserve to get jail time for your stupidity and cowardly acts,
You need alot of growing up to do and I hope you didn't put this on here to try to get some support, because you aren't getting any from me.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Trey929RR
nice... I like the riding on a suspended license. If you would have stopped, explained it to the officer that you were doing some "maintenance" and checking to make sure it was okay and you don't leave your neighborhood, you might have gotten to go home with nothing or just a stern talking to. This is an EPIC fail. You deserve to got to jail, this is why most people hate sportbike riders. BECAUSE OF YOU!
+1

Originally Posted by jeffjones
If I were you I would get rid of the bike (As you will never get insurance anytime soon) and smarten up before you kill yourself or someone else.
You are what give us sportbike riders a bad name.
Im sorry but hit and run is the most cowardish accident/crime and then running from the police with no license or insurance. No offense but you deserve to get jail time for your stupidity and cowardly acts,
You need alot of growing up to do and I hope you didn't put this on here to try to get some support, because you aren't getting any from me.
+1

Please learn some responsibility, before you hurt yourself or someone else. People who perform actions like what you say you have, only make the motorcyclist community look bad.

To quote a movie line, "Boy, you need a roll model..."

Old 10-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Man up & take your punishment. Acknowledging & accepting responsibility for doing something that endangered yourself & innocent bystanders is the first step.

The CBRForum doesn't condone illegal activity...& certainly doesn't endorse eluding or evading police.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Wow.. You suck.

People like you not only give all of us a bad name but the fact that you had a hit and run makes me dislike you even more.. EVERY week on my local forum someone hits one of my friends on a bike and runs.. it happens all the time. These people are scum.

I hope they throw the book at you and you learn your lesson and NEVER do this crap again.